37 / Concept

3RACHA decided to meet early at the studio to come up with concepts, not only for songs on SKZ2021 but also for future releases.

"We've already got a ton of songs we're redoing, I think we'll be-"

knock knock knock

"Can I come in?" A familiar voice was heard on the other side.

"Please do." Changbin opened the door for her.

"Good morning my hard working boys. I brought you some stuff since you got up so early." She walked in with coffees and pastries for them.

"I'm actually in love with you." Jisung stared at her. She laughed at his remark, thinking it was a joke. It was said jokingly, however it was nothing but true.

"You didn't have to do all this Summer." Chan told her as he put a hand on her back.

"It's the least I can do. You guys work so hard I felt like I needed to do something for you three." She smiled at them, "Well i'm sure I interrupted your little secret song concept meeting, so i'll be heading home now. The meeting is at 3 right?" She had her hand on the door knob.

"Why don't you stay?" Chan looked at her, "We'd like to have your input."

"Me?" She looked surprised as she pointed at herself, "Christopher I have never written a song in my life."

"You don't need to. That's what we're here for. You have given us so many ideas for concepts and songs. Even if you don't write the lyrics you give us what we need to make them. So if you're up for staying here, we'd love to have your company." Changbin jumped in.

"You're all too sweet it's too early for this." She almost started crying, "I guess i'll stay but If I fall asleep, don't question it." She sat down on the couch next to Jisung when she saw a camera on the desk, "Have you guys been filming this whole time?"

"Indeed we have." Han put her arm around her, "We got Summer to stay with us. We are now officially 4RACHA."

"I appreciate that but I have to stick with my roots and stay with my VOCALRACHA. Seungmin and I.N. We have to keep it even duh Jisung." She rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"Then you'll be an honorary member." He said back.

"I'll take that." She shook his hand like they made a deal, "So what are we thinking here?"

———

"Well for our comeback after we release this I was thinking something more dark and edgy." Chan said.

"Maybe something like how we're all weird and not normal? Like that?" Jisung added.

"Yes yes like that." Chan pointed at him. Summer was in deep thought.

"Give me a notepad." She was handed a notepad by Changbin and started jotting down words.

-dark
-edgy
-not normal
-different
-weird

"We'll come back to this, we have the meeting in 10 minutes." Chan got up to go to the meeting space.

"Okay." They all walked out to go to their scheduled meeting for SKZ2021. Summer kept thinking about the concept for their next comeback. It was all she was thinking about. She knew most of the songs on the album were remakes of songs they had already written.

———

Still during recording for the next few days she couldn't stop trying to figure out what to name this album.

"Summer." Hyunjin waved a hand in her face, "Earth to Summer."

"Oh Sorry." She got out of her trance.

"It's your turn to record." He laughed at how confused she looked.

"Oh right." She got up and walked into the recording booth, "What song is it?"

"Are you okay?" Chan looked concerned at her.

"I'm good."

"You look exhausted Summer. And you've been super spacey." He spoke through the microphone.

"I can tell i'm so close to figuring out the perfect name for our comeback we were talking about but it's just not there. It's been keeping me up at night." She laughed a little, "It's like on the top of my tongue."

"Summer we'll figure it out. If it's bothering you so much, you need to stop worrying about it."

"I'm so close Chan. Literally give me like a day or two." She pleaded.

"One day. Then you'll stop worrying?"

"I will try. Now what song are we on?"

"We're doing Broken Compass."

"Gottcha." She sang her part in the song. For this album she had very limited parts since it was mostly just remakes of the original versions. She didn't mind this, It meant the album wasn't as much work for her.

"Thank you." Chan told her as she walked out.

"Always a pleasure." Was her reply with a small smile. She sat down on the couch between Hyunjin and Felix, pulling out the note pad with her ideas jotted down. The two on her sides were looking at it with her as she hit the pen against her head, thinking hard.

"They want to do it with a darker theme?" Felix asked her.

"Yea it's like going to be like we're different from everyone else. Because I mean what other boy group has a girl in it?" She laughed, "It's odd-" She gasped, "Odd. Oh my god."

"What?" Hyunjin looked at her confused.

"I'm a genius Hyunjin." She jumped up and smiled.

"I figured it out." She went up to Chan, "Were breaking out of the ordinary right?" The boys all nodded with her, "Were odd." Chan pointed at her.

"Oddinary." They said at the same time.

"Summer I love you." He said as he stood up and hugged her.

"I told you I'd get it." She laughed.

"Oh my god. And we could have some of us dye our hair to look odd. We're going to make a statement with this album that we're not a normal group but we're still fantastic."

"Summer please join 3RACAHA." Jisung pleaded yet again.

"Like I said before Jisung." She walked over to Jeongin and Seungmin, "I'm in VOCALRACHA with these fabulous boys."

"Hah yea. Loser." Seungmin laughed at Jisung.

A/N: I just got done w the stray kids concert!!! if you guys want me to post some photos or videos let me know <3