154 / Cosmopolitan

After the rollercoaster of emotions she had felt a few days before, she was honestly feeling quite on top of the world. The next few days were going to be spent doing interviews and preparing for the comeback before Hyunjin and Felix would leave for Paris and Italy. First on their list, Cosmopolitan. Summer sat in the front row on the end next to Seungmin.

"Step out! Hello we are Stray Kids!" The group spoke in unison.

"And today we are doing the breakdown with Cosmo!" Chan excitedly said, "All right. We will be reliving some of our most exciting moments of our career so far giving you the inside scoop on what really happens. So here we go!" The table scene from Venom then appeared on the screen. Summer inwardly cringed at the remembrance of the spider crawling on her cheek.

"So this video is Venom." Felix started, "And as you can see we are all eating at the dinner table and as you can see I ate the spider that Summer served to us." He laughed. Summer still had the grossed out expression on her face thinking about the spider.

"Summer do you want to mention something?" Chan laughed at her expression.

"I actually have not watched this music video since it came out because of this." She started to laugh, "But I hate spiders." The group all remembered what she was talking about as they let out a simultaneous 'oh'. "So they put a real spider on my face for one of my lines and I was freaking out. Like I was so scared I hate spiders I hated the feeling of it on my face. And now the video grosses me out and I can't watch it. Like I was so scared I was holding Jisung's hand as they filmed that scene."

"More like cutting off the circulation to it." Jisung laughed.

"I remember enjoying the jelly candy." Jeongin spoke out of the blue.

"Oh the candy was good." The group agreed with him.

"I remember my clothes." Changbin said, "They were very tight fitting I liked it."

Next was a TikTok video the group had posted when FAM (Korean Ver.) came out.

"Who's idea was this?" Chan laughed.

"I think it was everyone's idea to come up with a TikTok video. So because of FAM a lot of Stays liked the song so we decided to make a fun video." He concluded, "It was a good way to introduce the song."

"By looking at everyone's clothes, I think we filmed this during Case143." Chan said.

"Oh yeah!" Summer spoke.

"Yep Case143." Felix agreed.

The next was the video of their interview with Seventeen back in 2022. The infamous Aussie pronunciation of 'wallet'.

"So here's a question are you guys still into cross body bags?" Chan asked.

"I love cross body bags." Summer stated, "I never wear them but they're so cute." The rest of the group all agreed.

"Do we still agree with the accent?" Chan laughed.

"Nope." Felix spoke.

"I love the Aussie accent." Summer spoke quietly.

"Yeah I think its still sexy and Felix is being sexier than usual." She had to stop herself from staring at Jisung as he spoke. She forgot how much she adored his sweet accent as he spoke English. She absolutely loved the way he pronounced certain words along with how they would end up slurring together. She loved it as she found the way she speaks quite boring, "You're still sexy." Jisung said as he looked at Felix.

"Oh man." Felix spoke.

"Hey hey hey. Say wallet." Jisung commanded.

"Wallet." Felix spoke.