94 / SKZ REPLAY (Part: 1)

"I'm so excited to listen to all of the songs!" Summer smiled as she walked out of her room to get ready for the live.

"Me too, have you heart Sweetheart Rain yet?" Jeongin asked her.

"Only small parts so far." She said.

"I've only heard Maknae on Top." He spoke, "This is gonna be so fun i'm so excited."

They all got set up infront of the camera. Bang Chan, Changbin and Jisung sat on the floor infront of the couch. Summer, somehow, was sitting on the back of the couch. She had her legs crisscrossed. Felix saw her and copied this, also sitting on the back of the couch. Minho, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin all sat on the couch (like regular people).

"You guys ready?" Chan asked. It was 5:30, a half an hour before the album released.

"Let's do it!" Changbin clicked 'Start Live' on the screen. Viewers started flowing in like crazy, sighing two minutes there was already a million people on.

"Alright. One two." Chan started.

"Step out! Hello we are Stray Kids!" They all waved to the camera.

"I'm sure you all know our new release is coming out in approximately 27 minutes and 34 seconds." Chan laughed. Summer and Felix were both on their phones scrolling through comments.

personA: How are Summer and Felix sitting like that bro

She showed this comment to Felix and they both started laughing.

"What's going on back there?" Chan turned around.

"Someone asked how we're sitting like this." Felix laughed.

"It's because we're the foreign born duo duh!" Summer laughed.

"You two are so weird." Changbin turned back to the camera. Jisung, looked back at her, watching her laugh brought a bright smile to his face. She was his. He was dating her. When he turned back around he looked down at the ground, trying not to look as happy as he really was.

"Stay ask us some more questions!" Seungmin shouted.

personA: What's your favorite song on the new album?

"Actually, Changbin, Han and I are the only ones who have heard all the songs, so once it releases, we'll be listening to all the songs as well on this live. You can see all of their reactions to it." Chan smiled, "I'm really excited for that part."

"I'm so excited to hear Queen of Clubs." Hyunjin looked back at Summer.

"So am I. I also have not heard it all together yet." She laughed.

"I'm excited for Drive." Felix smiled.

"I wanna hear Maknae on Top." Summer shouted.

"I do too!" Minho high fived her. Jisung was just still sitting and admiring her whenever he could. The second he'd hear her voice his head would flip around to her.

personB: Chan, a while ago there was a segment on why you chose each member for stray kids, but that was before Summer joined... So why did you have her join?

"Oh that's a good question." Changbin laughed, "Chan take the stage."

"Well for a while I was thinking about how we could add to our group and the thought of a girl joining us popped into my head one day. Now Summer fits in with us perfectly she's been basically apart of our group since before debut." The boys all nodded, "She's incredibly hardworking and makes sure she never disappoints anyone. So when I thought about having a girl with us she was the first girl I thought of, and the only one for that matter." He laughed, "She's perfect for us."