116 / Performance (Sydney)

"I'm nervous!" Summer said as they were backstage getting ready to go on, "Chan and Felix's families are here what if they think i'm stupid."

"They don't." Felix laughed, "Trust me my sisters love you."

"Still i'm so nervous. This is like performing for the president or something." She said.

"Trust us you'll be fine, you always do perfect even when you're super nervous." Chan laughed.

"On in 10!" A crew member popped their head into the room.

"Felix!" Summer grabbed his arm, "Come here." They went into the corner of the room together.

"Watch out Jisung." Changbin nudged the boy.

"What do we want to do for our duet?" She asked him.

"How about you get on my back?" He said.

"No. How about You get of My back." She smiled.

"Can you carry me?" He asked.

"Felix look at me." She flexed her muscles, "I'll be fine."

"Let's do it then." He high fived her.

———

"Hi all you sweet Aussies!" Summer smiled as they did introductions, "I wanna say I absolutely love it here like seriously. Anywho! I'm Summer!" She waved to the camera as it panned to Jeongin next to her. As the rest of the group did their introductions she scanned the crowd for Hannah, Olivia, Rachel or Lucas.

"What are you looking for?" Jeongin asked her quietly.

"Their siblings." She replied still looking around the crowd.

"So tonight is pretty special." Chan spoke, "Both my siblings and Felix's sisters are here tonight." He smiled. Summer was so excited, "I think Summer is especially excited about this." He laughed at her basically jumping up and down.

"Im so excited!" She said. It was so adorable at how smiley she was to meet them. She'd only ever met Changbin's sister before which was back in training and only briefly.

The group preformed a few more songs before getting to their mic stands for Lonely St. Summer smiled as she stood at her microphone as the song started playing. She talked and laughed with stays as she looked around the venue, she spotted the blonde hair of none other than Chan's sister Hannah. She immediately tapped Chan who was next to her and pointed up to where Hannah was. He nodded at her and a huge smile went across her face as she started to jump up and down waving to Hannah. The girl stood up from her seat and started waving back. Summer noticed Lucas next to her who was also smiling and waving. Then suddenly she remembered she still had to sing. Like the speed of light she grabbed her microphone to sing her part which was definitely noticeably late for. Thankfully Stay found it comical and loved it.

She continued to look around the venue for Felix's sisters, however she couldn't find them since the song was almost over. She quickly walked over to Felix before they set up for Side Effects.

"Where are your sisters sitting?" She asked him.

"Actually they didn't tell me. I don't know." He laughed, "Don't worry if you can't find them you'll meet them after the concert." He smiled.

———

"You ready?" She gave Felix a small high five in between Thunderous and Domino.

"You know I am." He smiled at her as they got into their positions for the beginning of the song. Once they got to their part Felix jumped on her back.

One by one

Summer stared to squat down and Felix's eyes went wide, not expecting that. They both were smiling at laughing as they sang.