65 / Love

JYP: Summer please come to my office ASAP.

"In trouble with big boss man?" Jisung laughed as she read the message out loud.

"I guess so. Shit did I do something last night?" She sat there in deep thought.

"Ate the last fucking piece of cheesecake." Jisung almost yelled at her.

"Yea I did and it was soooo good Jisung." She was rubbing it in his face.

"You owe me a cheesecake."

"Says who?"

"JYP."

"We'll see about that one." She grabbed her bag and quickly walked out the door.

"What the hell did I just witness?" Jeongin had been there the whole time.

"She ate the last piece of cheesecake." Jisung cried.

"Jisung you'll live." Jeongin laughed as he patted his head.

———

"Head on in sweetie." The receptionist smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled as she walked into his office.

"Hello Summer." He didn't seem mad.

"Hello Sir." She sat down, quickly.

"I know you probably don't know why you're here." He spoke, "I need your help." She looked confused.

"You need my help?" She looked confused.

"I'm sure you've heard of Xdinary Heroes." She nodded, "They debuted almost a year ago, and I want to bring more attention to their group." She was still confused, "To say it short, I want you to date one of their members." Her jaw dropped.

"Why me?" She asked.

"You're incredibly well known Haeun. Stray Kids itself is well known but you being the only girl in that group has brought great attention to not just them but to yourself. By you dating someone, everyone is going to want to know who this person is. It'll raise the status of Xdinary Heroes." He concluded, "I'm not really giving you an option for this. You two need to date, at least for the time being, once they get a lot of stable fans we can call it off." She didn't speak, "You need to make everyone believe this. Even your group members. They need to believe that you are in love." She hated this. Oh god she hated this.

"Who am I going to be fake dating?" She asked him.

"Jungsu." He replied, "I've already spoken to their group and he offered to be the one to date you. He's less than a year younger than you."

"Okay." She said quietly. What about Jisung and Minho and Hyunjin?

"Thank you for your time Summer. I will text you his information so you two can get talking. If you have any questions ask me. We will reveal that you two are dating in three days." She got up to leave.

"Thank you sir." She said politely but he could tell she was upset, but it's just the sick game you have to play in the industry. She refused to cry before she got out of that building, but as soon as she stepped out, she sobbed. It wasn't Jungsu, she had only spoken to him briefly before, he was nice from what she had seen, but she didn't want this. She didn't love him.

Channie: Hey where are you?

Eunnie: ill be home soon.

She couldn't let them know she was upset. She had to make them believe she was in love with Jungsu.

———

She walked in the door, It was early afternoon now. The boys were all sitting on the couch watching something on the tv except for Felix and Jeongin who were making something in the kitchen, "Oh hi Summer." Jeongin smiled brightly at her as she walked in. As soon as she saw those boys she realized how hard this was going to be.