86 / Horse

"Hello Stay!" Bang Chan started his weekly live alone in his studio, "Today i'm editing some of the songs for our comeback. Maybe i'll give you a few snipits of some of the songs." He winked at the camera, "First I want to read some of your comments." He laughed, seeing the first one, "Can you pin me up against a wall?! What?" He laughed to himself, "Uhm.. Say please?" He read a few more comments and answered them.

Eunnie: Boy where are you?

"Summer just texted me." He smiled on the live, "Should I tell her to come in here?" He looked at the comments. Which were all saying yes.

Channie: My studio Im on live wanna come in?

Eunnie: Chan I look like dog shit i've been practicing for hours

Channie: And?

Eunnie: Okay fine.

"She's coming!" He smiled and kept reading more comments until the door flew open.

"Haeun!" He smiled.

"Hi Channie." She sat down on the couch behind him, "Hi Stay!" She waved at the camera, "Sorry i've been practicing so I look kind of gross right now." She laughed.

"I was reading some comments, do you want to with me?" He asked her.

"Fuck yeah." She covered her mouth, "I never said that." Chan just laughed at her.

"You're like Felix." He said.

"That boy never stops I swear to god." She laughed.

personA: sweaty summer>>

personB: Is it just me or is her scar kinda cool

personC: YES MY TWO BIASES!

"Chan is that-?" She asked looking at the screen.

"Yeah I was finishing editing it. It sounds fantastic should I play a snipit for you and Stay?" He asked.

"Oh my god yes." She smiled and sat up in her seat.

And suddenly you're love is all that's around me
It's kind it's calm it's lovely
I can only feel your sweetheart rain
Oh I need your sweetheart rain

It was her, Jeongin and Lee Know's voices all layered together. It sounded like absolute heaven, "Do you like it?" He asked her.

"Like it? I love it. That sounds fantastic." She had the biggest smile on her face.

personA: Oh my god it's already a favorite.

personB: Summer Jeongin and Minho's voices together... Goddamn.

personC: my legs are weak oh my lord

personD: I cannot wait please release this now!

"The album is coming out this month guys, you'll be okay." Chan laughed.

"It's already December? Man time flies." Summer laughed as her phone buzzed.

Jungsu: So I totally wasn't watching Chan's live or anything but Sweetheart Rain already sounds so fantastic. I'm proud of you

Summer: Oh sweetie thank you so much <3 That's the first time i've heard it too. I'm crazy impressed.

"Who is it?" Chan asked.

"Jungsu."

"Oh the Loverboy." Chan smiled at her.

"Oh shush." She nudged him. Suddenly the door slammed open and a horse? came in. No it was just Jisung, "Holy fuck!" he startled her. She immediately covered her mouth, "I love my job! I'm so sorry."

"Jisung what are you doing?" Chan looked so concerned.

"Nothing." He sat down on the couch like nothing was wrong. Summer absolutely lost it.

"This is so Jisung of you." She laughed.

"Hey whats that supposed to mean?" Somehow the horse face looked offended.

"Is Jisung in- Oh lord." Changbin came crashing into the room.

"Hello Changbin!" Jisung gave him a wave.

"Jisung what the-"

"Changbin i'm on live." Chan had to interrupt him, "And Summer has already said too much."

"Haeun." Changbin crossed his arms.

"Hey man i'm sorry it just happens." She put her hands up in defense.

"Jisung how about you sing some songs for us." Chan looked on his computer for a song, "Oh how about WOW!" Chan laughed.

"Yes yes yes yes." Summer clicked on it.

"Fun fact Stay, we showed this song to Summer when we made it, pre debut and she actually fell on the floor laughing." Changbin sat down.

"This is true." Summer smiled, "Introducing... CB97, SPEARB and J.One." Summer moved out of frame as she clicked play.

Hyung Hyung Hyung look over there, she's so pretty,
Wow I really want to date that woman
(where?)
There there there
(where?)
there, dressed in grey grey grey
(i'll go take a look. Ooh)

Summer was already losing it and they haven't even gotten to the real song yet. Jisung stood up and grabbed Summers hands.

Excuse me, Noona, but do you have a boyfriend?

She, Changbin and Chan all started cackling as Jisung continued in his horse head.

PersonA: I left for 3 minutes to get a snack and this is what I come back to

After Jisung finished his part of the song, and the other three finished laughing, they decided to talk to stay a little bit more. "Ask us some more questions." Chan smiled as they scrolled through comments.

"Oh! Stay how should I do my hair? I got this grown out pinkish color going on so I think it's time for a switch." Summer looked at her hair.

"Yea it looks terrible." Changbin kidded. Summer shot him a glare before they both started laughing.

PersonA: Blonde Summer. Right now. Please I'm begging

"Blonde." Summer thought.

"I think you should go blonde." Jisung said, finally taking off his horse head.

"Oh hey Jisung it's nice to see you." Summer waved at him jokingly.

"Damn that thing is hot." Jisung wiped the sweat off of his forehead, "But I agree that blonde Summer needs to happen."

"I was blonde when we met Jisung." She laughed.

"Yea and you also had a side part and wore jean skirts." Jisung crossed his arms.

"You make a good argument. At least it wasn't as bad as pre-debut Han Jisung." She laughed.

"Why don't we pull up some photos." Chan scrolled on his computer.

"Oh lord." Summer covered her mouth as they got deeper and deeper into the pictures. Until finally they came across one, it had all four of them. From 2016. Jisung was right, she did have an atrocious side part. But I mean did any of them look any better?

"Can we please recreate that? Like six years later." Changbin asked.

"Uh duh we can!" Jisung said. It was a selfie Chan had taken. He was holding the phone while Jisung was doing a peace sign, Summer was doing the tiny heart with her thumb and index finger, and Changbin was doing a rock n roll gesture.

"What the hell am I even doing in this?" Changbin struggled. Stay watched them all get into place to take this picture. Afterwards the side by side comparison was posted on their instagram with the caption "we've come so far in six years thanks to you all"

A/N: Just a cute little Summer and 3RACHA chapter for y'all. also guys thank you so much for reading and voting on my story all of the sudden there's like so many people reading this at once and it's so sweet to wake up to people commenting and voting i love you all <3