146 / Concept

A/N: For some reason it occurred to me literally like right after I published the trailer chapter that one of their photo shoots has the same outfit as the trailer. So disregard that please because Summer's is different from their trailer outfit.

The next few days we're going to be spent doing their photo shoots for their new albums. She was excited, she's always loved these types of photo shoots because she knew the outfits would be fantastic. The first one was their tiger photoshoot, in some sort of fun arcade basement. She was put in a baggy white t-shirt with random swipes of black paint across it. Her shirt was tucked in to a pair of dark blue baggy cargo jeans and white sneakers to finish the look. Her hair was pulled up in the normal half up half down that she wore quite often. Her outfit wasn't much compared to Jisung or Hyunjin's but she didn't mind. First was their solo photos.

She was first on the couch, sitting on the back of it with her feet on the cushions as she leaned over with her arms on her legs with a small smirk on her face. They also got a few shots of her looking away from the camera in that same position. Next she sat upside down on the couch, with her legs going up the back and her head falling off. Her arms were crossed, but she wasn't sure how that one would turn out, it was definitely an interesting pose. There was a few pictures of her smiling and laughing from the weird pose, though they wouldn't use them due to not fitting the theme, she and the photographer both likes them. Lastly she sat in a chair, backwards. Her arms were thrown over the back of the chair as they took different pictures.

Next was the two group pictures. Summer was placed with Bang Chan, Felix, Lee Know, and Changbin. Changbin sat on the couch pretty normally while Felix sat on the arm with his leg up. Summer sat on the back of the couch with her left leg also up on the back which was bent and her arm fell over her knee as she leaned back on Minho's leg. Her other leg was positioned right next to Changbin. Minho and Chan both stood behind the couch in their poses.

Lastly, the group photo for this shoot. Felix Chan and Changbin all sat on the couch with a stuffed tiger laid over them. The rest of the group stood behind the couch, Summer was on the end right next to Jisung. Secretly, as they were setting up for this picture, Summer slapped Jisung's butt. He quickly flipped to her as she looked away like nothing happened.

"Oh you think you're slick." He joked.

"I don't know what your talking about." Her smile gave it away. He shook his head with a smile as he turned back to his position. Summer was laughing, but got herself together in time for the photo.

———

This photoshoot was also for their mood films. Which she was really excited about. She loved her outfit, specifically the pants. She had on black baggy pants which had a giant dragon design stitched in white on her left leg. She had black platform boots, and a black leather jacket with the same dragon embroidered on the back with a white shirt underneath. Her hair was straight down this time.

For her solo pictures, they got quite a bit of up close shots of her face. Similar to most of the members. Hers were taken at a lower angle, as her head rested in her hand. Her expression showed superiority. She looked hot. Next she moved to the park bench where she put her legs up beside her. She was turned to the right to reveal the dragon on her pants. Her head laid on her knees as the pictures were taken. Next was her leaning against a wall and light post at different angles.

Next was her solo mood film. They got a few clips of her walking around the bench, and eventually sitting down, one again her head rested in her right hand as her left fingers tapped on her knee.

Then for the group picture. Summer sat on the ground, in front of Jisung who was standing on the bench, the only one standing on the bench. She sat with one leg up and the other out in front of her on the floor.

Lastly, the small group mood videos. Summer was once again placed with Felix, Chan, Lee Know, and Changbin. First off they got clips of all the members sitting on the bench. Summer sat with her legs crossed and her foot tapping as the camera panned to her. She looked off into the distance but then moved her gaze to the camera. For their next clip, Felix, Changbin and Summer all sat on the bench. Summer was leaning on Felix. Lee Know and Bang Chan again stood behind the bench.

———

She had gotten so lucky with these outfits, absolutely loving each and every one of them. The group was in a room with a ton of speakers for this photoshoot. She had on a white tank top with a black hollowed out sweater overtop. She had white, black, and dark red patchwork jeans with white chunky books to go with it. Her hair had small white and black strands braided into it.

For the single photos, she started out on two speakers pushed together. She laid on her side with one knee up and her head resting in her palm as she looked at the camera. She absolutely loved those pose, she thought it was fun and cool and different from the ones the boys were doing. A few more photos were taken in different positions, but that first one was her main picture.

Next she had a trio shoot with Changbin and Minho. Minho was positioned sitting on a speaker. Changbin stood close to him with his leg up in Lee Know's lap. Summer then went behind Changbin, She and Lee Know were back to back leaning on eachother. She had her left hand on Changbin's shoulder as she looked over her shoulder to the camera.

Lastly their group shoot. Summer stood in between Felix and I.N. Her hands were in the pockets of her jeans as she looked towards the camera, very nonchalantly.

———

Last shoot. This one was going to be edited with fun colors and designs which she was really ready for. She got to wear a big black racer jacket for this shoot. It was super cute with some random designs on it. For this shoot, the whole group was in black and white. She had a black shirt on underneath the jacket, but it was barely noticeable due to how large the jacket was on her. Her hair was half up half down again but this time it was more on top of her head, and due to the layering of her hair it turned out a little spikey, which looked super cute. Two strands in the front were put into tiny braids. She had on a pair of small sunglasses too, that were more for style since they didn't even fully cover her eyes.

For this shoot there was only single photos, and they were all around a car. Summer was the lucky one who got to have her shoot inside the car. The picture they used was over her out the window of the car, with one hand down and the other on her glasses as she gave the camera a sexy glare.

A/N: I'm sorry for not doing much dialogue in this chapter, it was sort of more to visualize her in the concept photos.