224.Make You Cry and Beg Me

Irene put away the fruit knife thoughtfully, and the malice in her eyes grew. She repeated, "I can't let you off so easily."

Death was too easy for them.

"I want you to cry and beg me to kill you." Irene imagined Lisa and Jennie kneeling on the ground and begging her. She opened her mouth and laughed, "Hahaha, I want you to cry and beg me to kill you like dogs!" Killing them now was too easy for them.

"What are you planning?" Jennie had a bad feeling.

"You will know soon," Irene smiled evilly. She threw away the fruit knife and raised her hand to pat Jennie's ear twice. Very quickly, the iron door was pushed open from the outside.

"Boss!" The fierce-looking man with a strong build crossed his arms and revealed a ferocious smile. He asked, "What are your orders?"

"Everyone has worked hard all night," Irene smiled. She raised her hand and pointed. "These two b*tches have kept everyone busy for so long. Some of your men are even injured. It's too easy for these two to die just like that. Why don't we have these two make your men happy first before they die?"

Lisa's appearance was already stunning. Jennie was also a wealthy socialite who had been carefully groomed, her skin was fair and beautiful. Moreover, the identities of these two people, with one as the daughter of a wealthy family and the other as the wife of a wealthy family, could stimulate the desires of men even more.

The moment Irene finished speaking, the burly man at the door revealed a wretched smile. His gaze was even more sticky and disgusting as he stared at Lisa and Jennie, sizing them up with lecherous eyes. Then, without hesitation, he laughed out loud, "Boss, you're the most generous! Thank you, Boss!"

When the people outside heard him, they also laughed out loud, "Boss, don't worry, we'll definitely let these two b*tches have a good time! Let them have a good time before they die!"

Amidst the laughter, Irene's expression became even smugger, while Jennie's face was deathly pale. Only Lisa lowered her gaze and sat there quietly, not saying a word.

'Hmph, Lisa is pretending!' Anger flashed through Irene's eyes as she thought maliciously. Irene wanted to see if Lisa could continue to maintain this aloof appearance after these disgusting men r*ped her.

Irene could not control her excitement at the thought that Lisa would also cry in despair.

"Remember to take some photos for the Kim family and the a family to see, so that they won't think that we did not treat Miss Kim and Mrs. Jeon well!" said Irene. She almost could not wait to leave the room for the men to come in. "Alright, I'll leave them to you. I'll come back later."

The men sent Irene off with a smile.

Irene left, but the danger was not far away. Jennie did not know whether she was cold or afraid. Her whole body trembled as she approached Lisa. Her face was full of despair as she asked, "Mrs. Jeon, what should we do?" Their hands and feet were tied, and they had no way of resisting. Even Irene could easily subdue them, not to mention these strong men. They would have no strength to fight back! If she was r*ped by these people, she would rather die! Jennie could not help but sob in fear and terror.

"Shhh..." At this moment, Lisa, who had been quiet all this time, suddenly turned her head. A slender finger stained with blood was placed beside Jennie's lips. Lisa lowered her voice and murmured, "Lower your voice. Trust me, I will not let anything happen to you." Immediately after, she nimbly picked up the fruit knife that Irene had casually thrown on the ground and carried it behind her back. She grabbed the hemp rope and continued to pretend to be tied up.

Jennie looked at Lisa's series of actions in surprise. She was stunned for a while. She understood that Lisa had used a hair clip to untie the rope! But this was too magical! As she was thinking, she saw Lisa's hands. Those slender, white, and tender hands were now covered in wounds and stained with fresh blood. Just one look was enough to tell how painful it was. Jennie said, "Mrs. Jeon, your... your hands..."

Jennie's heart ached, but at the same time, she admired Lisa even more. She had tried to untie the hemp rope before, but the way it was tied was very professional. She tried for a long time, but she could not break free. Even with the help of tools, the hair clip was too small, and the hemp rope was too tight...

"It's okay." Lisa saw that the burly men would be back in a while, so she quickly reattached the bloody hair clip to Jennie's hair and laughed lightly. Her voice was mixed with coldness as she said, "Don't worry, we'll be fine." She would definitely bring Jennie out of here safely!