242.She Jumped Down!

Seeing Yeri like this, Lisa sneered. Yeri was really hypocritical!

"You have a way, how can you not have a way to deal with this?" Lisa's eyes turned cold. Lisa suddenly reached out and grabbed Yeri's collar, pulling her to the front. She said, "Can't you just take a beating for her?"

"Lisa, you can't do this!" The cold winter wind blew. Yeri was only wearing a thin shirt, and her small face was pale from the cold. She held the window tightly and shouted, "Let go of me! I'll die if I fall here!"

Lisa laughed lightly, and her voice was cold as she replied, "Yeri, do you know that I really hate it when you pretend in front of me?" Lisa looked at the snow downstairs and exhaled a mouthful of white fog. She continued, "I have already restrained myself from attacking you."

Her life was like a pile of mud compared to Yeri who lived under the spotlight. She was born in darkness. Her life before all these was always cold and gloomy. But why was it that way? Her family, her background, and her father were all snatched away by Yeri. Lisa just wanted to have a life of her own. She did not need to rely on anyone, but why did Yeri keep jumping around in front of her, reminding her that Yeri was the one who stole everything from her!

So annoying!

Lisa suppressed the violent emotions in her heart and dragged Yeri's body out of the window a bit further. There was a dangerous smile on Lisa's face as she said, "Tell me, if I throw you down now, wouldn't that be the end of it?" Those grudges and grievances would all disappear.

"Lalisa, you nutcase!" Yeri's eyes widened and she shouted, "You will go to jail. Father will not let you off!"

"That's right, your daddy will not let me off. After all, you are the only daughter in his heart." Lisa's eyes suddenly darkened as her pupils emitted strong killing intent.

"What are you doing!" At this moment, the homeroom teacher's stern scolding came from the classroom door, accompanied by the sound of anxious footsteps, "Do you know that this is very dangerous? Come down quickly!"

...

Lisa turned her head and gave the homeroom teacher a bright smile. Her eyes were cold and emotionless, and her red lips curled slightly. She said, "Teacher, don't worry..."

"No!"

"Ah!"

"They fell down!"

Accompanied by Yeri's heart-wrenching screams and the students' exclamations, Lisa grabbed Yeri's neck and decisively jumped down from the window.

Without anyone standing in front of the window, the cold wind whistled into the classroom, blowing the curtains on both sides. The tears on Seulgi's face were blown dry. She stared blankly at the empty window and her legs went soft.

She jumped down. Lisa really jumped down. She really dared to do this! Crazy. She was a crazy person!

Seulgi could not help but feel scared. If she did not admit her mistake just now, perhaps the person being pulled down would be her!

The homeroom teacher immediately became anxious. She threw down the lesson plan in her hands and ran downstairs. A few students followed behind the homeroom teacher and went downstairs as well. The few students guarding the window had a complicated look on their frightened faces. After a long while, they shouted, "Teacher, they are fine!"

That's right, Lisa was fine.

When she jumped down, Lisa nimbly grabbed the edge of the window as a buffer. She stepped on the wall as a leverage point. With a few leaps, she easily brought Yeri down the stairs and landed steadily on the snow.

Lisa let go of Yeri and clapped her hands.

Yeri was so frightened that she sat in the snow like a puddle of mud. Then, a strange smell came. The snow under her body suddenly became wet, with an indescribable yellowish color.

Yeri was actually scared to the point that she peed herself!

"You... you..." Yeri also noticed that she had lost her composure. Her lips trembled, and her face was frighteningly pale. She was on the verge of crying as she said, "You've gone too far!"

It was too embarrassing. She had actually peed herself in fright! How was she going to face others like this!

At this moment, the homeroom teacher brought the students down the stairs, panting. She rushed over and helped Yeri up and down, sizing her up. She anxiously asked, "Are you girls okay? Do you have any injuries? Quick, quick, quick, send them to the infirmary!"

As soon as the homeroom teacher finished speaking, a group of students appeared behind Yeri and immediately surrounded her. They bent down and were about to lift her when she shouted, "No, no! Don't come over. All of you, scram! scram!"

Yeri completely broke down. As she cried, she tried to cover the yellow snow with the hem of her skirt. Her face was flushed red as she shouted, "Scram! No one is allowed to come over. Scram!"