352.Let's Talk

"Sister! This person is so mean!" Taehyun said angrily, "Listen to what he said! He was implying that I have something with Mrs. Jeon. How awful!" At most, he was jealous of Hyunjin to have a good sister-in-law like Lisa who could protect him. What other thoughts could he have? Even if Lisa was younger, she was his senior. Taehyun should never dream of getting her.

Taehyun got angrier as he thought about it. He clenched his fists and punched in the air twice. "What a piece of trash. I would have broken your bones today if we were alone!"

"Taehyun, I said stop it!" Krystal stared at him with anger. "Sehun is my boyfriend, what did you call him? A piece of trash? Have you lost your manners?"

"What manners? I wouldn't behave this way if he hadn't started it first, alright? " Taehyun widened his eyes in disbelief. He never expected Krystal to reprimand him before anyone else. He was her younger brother!

Taehyun's heart was filled with bitterness. He gritted his teeth and said angrily, "Fine, your boyfriend is the most important, right? As the old saying goes, a daughter gowned is a daughter gone! I don't even bother about you anymore! If you don't like me, then I'll leave!" After saying that, he ran out with red eyes.

Krystal looked at Taehyun and tried to say something, but she couldn't make a sound. After a while, she clenched her fists and lowered her eyes.

"Krys, don't be angry." Sehun's eyes were filled with contempt. He took a step forward and hypocritically held Krystal's hand. His voice was gentle as he said, "Taehyun is still young. He can't tell right from wrong. Some people are good at bewildering. Wei Yong is also..."

"Sehun, I said enough." Krystal closed her eyes and said in a deep voice, "Let's stop this. I don't want to listen to it anymore."

Sehun was stunned. His eyes darkened instantly. He looked a little dissatisfied. Did this woman just order him? Who gave her the courage? If it wasn't for the fact that he had not gotten into the Wei family...

"Alright," Sehun held back his anger. He let go of her hand and said coldly, "If you don't want to hear it, I will stop saying."

"Sorry for what happened earlier." Turning her head, Krystal acted coldly toward Lisa. Her attitude was distant and polite as she continued, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Jeon." Obviously, she was trying to avoid Lisa.

"It's okay. I gotta go. Excuse me." Lisa got out of the awkward situation. She nodded indifferently and turned around to leave. Not long after, Sehun tailed her and said, "Miss Shen, can we talk?"

Lisa looked at Sehun. She truly felt that he deserved a lesson. She looked at Sehun with a faint smile, "Mr. Kim, what do you want to talk about?"

Sehun lit a cigarette and looked at Lisa with a cold gaze. "Lisa, you'd better not meddle in other people's affairs." His eyes were filled with hostility. He said, "I believe you are not that kind of busybody."

Lisa curled her red lips and said, "Is that so? I don't have many hobbies, but I enjoy being a busybody. What are you going to do about that, Mr. Kim?"

"Bang!" Sehun raised his leg and kicked the chair hard. The heavy chair was kicked far away. It only stopped when it hit the wall, making a loud noise.

"Lalisa, I'm warning you. I'm not joking with you." Sehun warned fiercely. He shouted, "You better be tactful. Otherwise, don't blame me!" His eyes were deep and dark. He was like a cold-blooded animal that was filled with terrifying ruthlessness.

"Kim Sehun, what are you afraid of?" Lisa did not even frown. She seemed to be able to see through all the filth in the world. She said, "Why are you afraid of me? Or rather, why are you afraid of what I would say to Krystal?" It was funny and ironic to her. She laughed, "How interesting. It turns out that Mr. Kim who thinks highly of himself is also afraid of something."

Lisa remembered the first time she saw Sehun. He was aloof and arrogant. The whole world should surrender to him as if he was the ruling emperor. But now, he was as cold as a demon who came from Hell.