347.Second Brother, You're Great

Lim Guo's lips trembled. He bent down without caring much about his ego and said, "Mr. Jeon, you're a magnanimous man. Please forgive Seyoung. We are at fault this time..."

"Dad!" Seyoung widened her eyes in disbelief. She stood in the fountain drenched. She felt a chill rise from the soles of her feet, all the way to the bottom of her heart. Why? Why was her father apologizing to the culprit who had bullied and humiliated her?

Mrs. Lim stopped her, "Seyoung, stop it. Apologize to Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon properly. Listen to me!", she emphasized.

"No! Why should I apologize to her!" Seyoung's tears kept falling. She felt a mixed feelings of grievance and anger. She cried, "I will never apologize to her. I will never apologize to her!" As she said that, she climbed out of the fountain, grabbed her wet dress, and ran away.

"Mr. Jeon, it's my fault for not teaching my daughter well. Please..." Lim Guo smiled apologetically. "You are a generous man, please don't take heart."

"Mrs. Jeon, it's all our fault for spoiling Seyoung." Seeing that Jungkook was unmoved, Mrs. Lim approached Lisa. She begged, "It's Seyoung's fault for not being sensible. I'm so sorry. You didn't get harmed anyway this time. Can you please forgive Seyoung?"

Lisa's gaze fell on Mrs. Lim and she sneered. Was she supposed to forgive Seyoung just because she wasn't harmed? How would that be reasonable?

"Hey, what's going on?" At this moment, a voice sounded. Lim Feng walked over with a face full of surprise and looked at the chaos. He couldn't help but exclaim, "Wait... Why is there such a big mess? Brother, sister-in-law, the engagement party is about to start. What are you guys doing?"

Lim Guo clenched his fists. He was extremely reluctant to let Lim Feng see him in such a sorry state. Soon, someone beside explained to Lim Feng about the incident. Lim Feng put on a smile on his face and stepped forward. He told Lisa, "Mrs. Jeon, I'm really sorry. The younger generation in our family is not sensible. On behalf of the Lim family, I apologize to you. Look, today is Hanbin's engagement party. It's his big day..." He rubbed his hands and said with a smile, "It's so unfortunate to create such a scene on a joyful day. Both of you are guests here to attend the engagement party. How about this? Later, I'll ask Seyoung to apologize to you. Let's forget about this. Is it okay?" After saying that, he looked at Lim Guo and Mrs. Lim. He asked, "Brother, sister-in-law, what do you think?"

"What do I think? I don't think so." Lim Guo mocked him before continuing sarcastically, "You're just a manager of the Lim Corporation. How could you represent the Lim Family? Get lost. Don't annoy Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Don't create more troubles!" As the CEO of the Lim Corporation, he couldn't even convince Jeon Yan. How could Lim Feng think that he could convince Jungkook and Lisa?

"Brother, I'm just trying to help." The smile on Lim Feng's face faded slightly as he calmly said, "Even if you don't appreciate my kindness, there's no need to be sarcastic."

"I'm asking you to see your position and not embarrass yourself here," Lim Guo sneered. He continued bluntly, "Do you think you're a big shot? I wish you could help, but please take a good look at yourself. Could you do it?"

"What if I can?" Lim Feng's face turned cold. He seem to be irritated by Lim Guo's words as he responded, "I haven't done anything yet. How can you be sure?"

"If you can, I'll let you go to the R&D Department!" Lim Guo became so angry and promised impulsively, "I shall see how you will convince Mr. and Mrs. Jeon!"

"It's a deal!" Lim Feng sneered and said, "Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, can we have a few words?"

"It's alright. I think you're much tolerable than the others," Lisa smirked and said indifferently. "As Mr. Lim Feng said, let's just forget about it." Jungkook would not cling onto the matter since Lisa had decided to let it go. It was settled so easily. Mrs. Lim was taken aback, whereas Lim Guo's face turned even gloomier.

Although they managed to keep the Lim family's reputation, he was really upset. After a long while, he gritted his teeth and muttered, "Second brother, you're great!"