4. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒓.

Chapter 4~ Fuck you Mike Wheeler.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟑𝙧𝙙

The next morning Arwen flickered her eyes open and rolled over to be met with Robin's face, she jumped up and quickly looked over at the alarm clock.

8:04

"Shit shit shit." Arwen practically fell out of bed, grabbing all of her clothes off the floor and changing, "what is going on?" Robin lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes as Arwen was hopping on one foot trying to get her shoe on, "got no time to talk I have to motor I am super late for Mikes, have fun at work today." Arwen winked and ran out before Robin could throw a pillow at her.

"Wha-" Steve jumped up from under the covers and looked around, Robin just rolled her eyes at him and slouched back down into bed.
"What?" He repeated, completely clueless, "where's Arwen?"

Arwen quickly arrived at Mikes house throwing her bike onto the grass and running in to be met with the smell of eggos, syrup, pancakes and Karen serving it up in the kitchen.

"Morning Arwen, Pancakes?" She handed Arwen a plate, "morning Mrs. Wheeler, thank you!" She grabbed it and sat down at the empty table.

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" Mrs wheeler shouted down to the basement and seconds later it sounded like there was an earth quake throughout the house with all of the boys and El running up the stairs, "hey no fair!" Mike pointed to Arwen who was already eating with a smug look on her face, "eggos!" El ran over to them and all of the boys grabbed the pancakes earning a huff from Ted who was sat on a chair by the kitchen island watching them all above his paper, "ah yes take us for all we're worth." He said in his usual monotone voice which the boys ignored.

"Hey Arwy." Will sat next to her and the rest of the group joined, "hi Willy."

"Wait we're missing the ginger, didn't she come here with you Arwen?" Mike asked, "um no I stayed at Robins last night." She pursed her lips and looked down, although she could feel her friends all looking between each other in confusion, "you and Max fight?" El asked in her innocent voice, "no El everything's okay." Arwen smiled.

"Can you guys walk any louder up those stairs?" Nancy came downstairs rolling her eyes at the boys but smiled when she saw Arwen and El.
"Nancy!" Arwen ran up to her and pulled her in for a much needed hug, Nancy pulled away and looked at Arwen.

"Robin told me you stayed at hers last night is everything okay?" She moved her further away from the group so they couldn't hear, "how much did she tell you?"

"That you were crying, Arwen." Nancy looked at her with those concerned eyes she always did which made Arwen want to tell her everything, "yeah Max and I just had a little argument but it's okay." She hid the truth again but Nancy folded her arms not buying it, "okay so you're going to tell me the actual story later." Nancy persisted and received a worried yet frustrated look from Arwen who knew she couldn't hide the truth from Nancy, "fine." She mumbled.

"Why does Nancy like the girls so much and not us?" Lucas folded his arms looking in their direction, "It's a conspiracy I'm telling you." Dustin added, "It's because they can go shopping, do stupid makeovers and read stupid girl magazines." Mike said in a mimicking voice.

"We can hear you Mike. And it beats hanging out in your sweaty basement all day like a bunch of losers." Arwen and Nancy glared at him from across the room.

A few seconds later the doorbell rang and Arwen prepared herself for what was coming as she joined the party again who were still eating breakfast. "Morning Max! Everyone's in the kitchen." Mrs Wheeler said from the door and Max appeared with a straight face, "fuck." Arwen mumbled under her breathe gaining the attention of Will, everyone greeted her but her facial expressions didn't change from the pissed off one she currently had as her eyes made their way over to Arwen.
Max grabbed a plate and sat next to Lucas who began a conversation with her, "hey we began to think you weren't coming." He said which made Arwen feel even more awkward, "yeah well I'm here now, my morning plans suddenly changed."

"Okay...we should go downstairs and start the campaign." Mike stood up trying to defuse the tension, they all followed him and went down to the basement.

5 hours later

"Okay Arwen, has Dustin told you the new idea for this part." Mike began pointing at something on the table but she slouched on the couch instead, "actually I think I'm gonna miss out on it today, I'd rather just sit down and watch a movie." She explained to the boys who just nodded but Max decided to laugh, "yeah you seem to flake out on things a lot."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Arwen scoffed, "I mean." She walked over to Arwen, standing in front of her, "you completely ditched me this morning."

"I would hardly call it ditching you. We never made a distinct plan to meet up."

"It's an unspoken plan. We do it everyday." Max started raising her voice, the group watched the whole thing unfold not wanting to butt in, "do we do those other things everyday?" Arwen blurted out hinting to the skateboard and pool incidents, "you better shut it down Arwen." She lowered her voice, "do what everyday?" El interjected, "It doesn't matter god! What the fuck is up with you Arwen you're acting like an asshole."

"Oh I'm acting like the asshole? Right, sure Max. I don't think you need to assess what's wrong with me when you clearly have some things to figure out yourself."

"Enough!" Dustin blurted out, "we're trying to have a peaceful campaign okay? We don't need to hear you two go at it for hours so either make up or leave."

"Jeez." Max folded her arms, "come with me." Mike said to Max and Arwen, "what?" They both said simultaneously, "come with me now." He dragged them both upstairs to the guest bedroom and pushed them in.

"Wait Mike-" Arwen said before he locked it, "what the fuck! Mike! What are you doing?" She turned to face Max, "he fucking locked us in here."

"What?" Max pushed her out of the way and checked to see, "you seriously had to check? What, do you think I was lying for the fun of it?"
Max ignored her and banged on the door. "Mike I swear to god let me out you shit face, I will fucking skateboard over you."
"I'm not letting you out until you talk." He said on the other side of the door, his footsteps could be heard walking away.