2.7 ] Nuclear Pt 1

••●••

••●••

WE'RE IN GLASGOW now, waiting for further instructions while we sit in the freezing cold of England, jackets on, and zero signal from our boss.

"What are we even taking back again?" Sasha asks out into the cold air, fog coming out of her mouth. 

"Stolen documents on nuclear weapons." Reign says in a bored tone. 

"Wow. We really are a top secret agency." Margeux notes. 

"Yup," Sasha sighs, "This is what we do. Put on spy belts and stop England from shattering."

"Sure." Margeux shrugs. 

"This is the building right?" I look across the street of the outdoor cafe we're all seated in - acting like some massive birthday party.

Vika leans out, eyeing the building, "Yeah...it just looks really...plain."

"The more plain the better," Odyssey notes, "The thieves are trying to blend in."

"Guys, these people are people, thieves don't define who they are." Keagen frowns. 

"Keagen honey," Sasha pats his back, "Calm down."

We sit there as a team for another good twenty minutes before Reign gets the text from his dad giving us the signal. 

Now is time. 

"Okay everybody," Heather stands up, "Here's what I need from you. Nobody remove their ear piece. I don't care if it's uncomfortable - Liam - and I also don't care if you lose it. Do not lose it. These are expensive products. And I need to keep an eye on all of you."

"If it gets uncomfortable, can I just put it in my pocket so I don't lose it then?" Liam asks. 

"No." Heather glares.

Heather is our look out girl. She sits in a van a few blocks away and watches through our cams, speaks through our ears. She's good with technology is what I'm saying. 

"So we ready then?" Vika stretches her arms behind her back. 

Everyone nods, readying their positions. Me with Sasha, Vika with Odyssey, Margeux with Reign and Liam with Keagen (Heather staying here).

It takes an easy amount of times for us to each pair off and divide towards an entry. Sasha and I? We're on collecting the actual documents. The rest of the team needs to make sure we don't get caught, and also needs to cover up any traces we leave of ourselves behind. 

"Ready?" Sasha puts her hand out for our handshake.

"Ready." I complete it.

••●••

We're in easily and before we know it. It's been a while since our whole team has had to work together, but given the operation, at least this means we'll get to have a little fun with the familiarity of it.