↳ Bonus | You Have No Idea

The Actual Sasha's Special Chapter lol

1 Year Later :)

••●••

I AM BY no means little or delicate. 

Even though I'm taller than average and fairly fit, he picks me up as if I'm nothing and holds me in the air as my legs are still locked around his neck. I can feel his back muscles flex and his biceps protrude - and I suddenly remember, that anyone I've ever had in a triangle chokehold has never lifted me, thus I have no idea how to get out of this.

With an expression I'm sure is a touch too adoring for the situation, I gaze down at him. I can't really help it when he looks so powerful and capable with his neck craned back so he can stare up at me. No one has ever been able to manage me or deal with me in the manner he can.

It. Is. Fucking. Annoying. Love him though.

When I talk, my voice is little more than a sneer, "Put me down"

"Now?" He speaks normally except from sounding a little winded from our previous fighting. 

I land facedown on my back the moment he lets go of me. It seems as though I've fallen from the top of a mountain with his height. It's nothing, really, for me obviously. I've done much harder things. Like take over DB Headquarters. 

The harsh overhead lights outline his torso as he stands above me. He crouches down so that his hands are dangerously close to my face, hanging between his knees, just next to my head. The only indication that he's been sparring for more than thirty minutes is the heat that radiates from him.

"Alright!" I groan, "Today's an off day..."

"Sure." Elliot smiles. 

"I'm usually better."

"I know."

"I'm just distracted."

"I know." He hums again. 

"It's just-"

"Your parents reached out, you don't know what they want, the assholes probably need money." He shrugs, "I know. You've ranted. And now you've let off steam. And next...you should probably tell them to fuck off."

"What if it's not that though?" I frown, "What if I have a long lost sibling and-"

"I highly doubt that." He raises a brow fondly, "That already happened with Reign anyway. Twice would be..."

"Blasphemy." I scrunch my nose up. 

He chuckles softly, "Yeah. Sure."

"Yknow what else is blasphemy? How gorgeous you are." I reach forward and graze a few strands of his blond hair with my fingers. 

"Wow, zero to one hundred real quick."

"I take it back then."

"Wasn't complaining." He does nothing to move my hands, nothing to shift or change his posture - allowing me here, in this moment, to run my hands through his hair.