6.6 ] I'd Like That

••●••

••●••

"I'M NEVER DRINKING again." I mutter as I stay still on my bed, lying horizontally with my hands in my hair. 

"I highly doubt that." Vika turns a page of her book. 

"I couldn't have just dealt with this headache in the morning? I had to wake up at three am and get an early start on it?" I complain. 

"Karma for getting drunk in the first place." She says dryly. 

"I'm emotional!"

"I know." She scoffs. 

"Did you have to drag me here? Or did I just show up?" I ask, worried for her answer.

"Dragged you." She answers after a moment.

"Shit."

"You're not that heavy." 

"No that's not - sorry. Sorry you had to come get me." I move despite the aching in my head, turning on my side so I can face her where she lies in her own bed. 

"It was no problem. You called."

"And so you came."

"I'm an amazing friend." She shrugs. 

"Mmhm. You're my favourite friend." I grin, eyes falling on her eyes automatically. Her makeup is always so pretty. 

"Stop looking at me like that." She says, eyes still on her book. It's like she has a super power or something. 

"I can't help it." I frown. 

She finally removes her eyes from the page so she can look at me, "Too bad."

"How you gonna stop me?" I ask. 

"Kill you."

I'd be into it. 

Fuck. 

Okay, memories are starting to resurface now. 

"Did I make a comment about being turned on if you'd try to kill me?" I ask very quickly. 

Her eyes go wide, "Straight to the point I see."

"Did I?"

"Um. Not really." She scratches her neck. 

"What do you mean?"

"You said nothing about getting turned on." She clears her throat. 

"Okay, but I would." I shrug. 

"You're too sober to be saying things like this."

"Yeah. Gonna regret it more than this headache, huh?"

"Why would you regret it?" Her book is long forgotten, lying on her bed half open and facing downwards.

"Embarrassing." I shrug, "My brain isn't working right now so it's easier to say things."