𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔:

AHHH IT'S FINALLY OVER !!! I would like to say I am so grateful to those who stuck by and waited for this book and those who finished it, and also to those who have enjoyed it. People reading my shit is both my love language and more than enough for me. Know if you've read something I wrote, I instantly feel like I owe you.

MWAH MWAH ILY ALL <<<333

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐋:

This took so long omg I'm so sorry. I finished this in April originally, had written like fifty chapters, and then realised I wanted to extend the plot and make this better. Unfortunately...that took like an extra five months lmao. So I apologies to those who waited such a long time.

+𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎:

In the original story, it was a lot more Killing Eve like (iykyk). 

Margeux was a serial killer who was going to become obsessed with Reign, a detective, and eventually they would start a romantic relationship that Reign would end because of his conscious of the murders she committed, and then upset she would kill him bc if she couldn't have him no one could.

Obviously this went in a different direction.

And hey! If you read chapter 90, technically they all did die in the end...ha. This is probably one of the happier books I've written, and I thought after Hv&Hm I wouldn't give you guys that much more heartbreak.

Glad to have cleared up Alexei's younger brother's story though! Thank you all for reading <3