1.1 ] Bloody Showers

••●••

••●••

NOW THAT I'VE made it my life goal to seduce the new gorgeous goddess girl, everything else in life seems irrelevant.

Like Sasha and Vika talking as I wait for Margeux to show her a tour.

Maybe I was hallucinating. It's insane for a human being to have such symmetrical perfect features. Inhumane.

Or maybe she was made that way? Some devil in disguise? She did murder someone after all. To be fair it was a terrible man she murdered. Did she know that though?

Doesn't matter. She's still hot.

"I dunno." Sasha pops a potato chip into her mouth. "For some reason I feel like I'll end up with a druggie."

"Now why the hell is that?" I finally tune into their conversation, Sasha's random words startling me.

"I'm not a judgemental person," She shrugs, "Something to do with that."

I turn to Vika next, "What about you, huh?"

"Sorry?" She raises a brow.

"Who do you think you'll end up with?" I ask.

For the first time in forever, sleepy, grumpy, grouchy Vika blushes. "Don't care." Is her answer.

"Don't care?" I tease.

"They'll have to be...fun." She tries.

Vika doesn't really talk about these things with us. It's entertaining watching her ponder a partner.

"Fun in bed?" I smirk.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and throws a potato chip at my face.

Being an agent I easily dodge.

"Odyssey."

I straighten at the commanding voice, turning to see a security guard standing in the open doorway of our dorm.

Director Hayes' most physically skilled agents are the ones appointed by his side like this guard. We call them Blacks (like men in black). Then there's Team X, which are known as the reds.

Team Y obtained the title as blues last year.

Everyone else are greens.

In exactly that order as well.

Director Hayes, blacks, reds, blues, greens.