5.8 ] Traitor Pt 2

••●••

••●••

WE GO BY the book. Guns held out, turning after every corner, statin if it's clear, and moving in. Heather remains outside, watch out (as you know, she's good with technology) and Vika remains at the front of the pack. We're all in two by two rows, accompanied by someone - minus Vika, and so far, we've come short of any random traitors. 

Which is good. Intel says they're on the top floor. If we're able to make our way to the top without interference - that means the way out will go just as smoothly. 

"Clear." Vika calls out at the top of the stair well. We're finally on the top floor. This is where the traitorous five remain. This is where we have to be extra careful. Because we never know what's coming with people like them. They're not on our team. They know our side as well as their own. Traitors. 

"Sasha," Vika says quietly to me, "You up ahead - take Elliot, Keagen and Odyssey. Reign, Margeux and I will take the other end. Call out if you get them."

"Copy." I nod, "You do the same?"

"Copy." She nods herself.

We're back in formation in seconds - the rest of the team going off with their own split as discreetly as possible. I make my way down the end of the tightly spaced hall - towards the door at the end of the room. We should have good luck here - on the blueprint I memorised the room we're about to enter should be pretty big. A shared office maybe. One for five people. 

I hold my fingers up before we enter. One, two, three. And then I kick the door open swiftly - bolts falling off and to the side. 

"Hands up!" Is my instinct when I see figures. I count quickly - one, two, three, four...there's only four. Oh wait, never mind. There's five. 

The five people in the room put their hands up quickly, rolling back on their spinny chairs - one of them almost falling. Two girls, three guys. All brunette, all white, minus one blonde woman. 

"In here!" Odyssey calls. Quickly Vika returns with Margeux and Reign. They hold their weapons up too. 

"In the middle." I command, nudging my gun to the middle of the room. They do. I think one of them has pissed himself. Once they're in the middle, our team surrounds them - seven people holding guns up as five people cower and cry.

"Keagen." I say simply. He nods and fastens his gun into his waistband, looking around the room for files, papers, anything that could indicate they're going to start more leaks. 

"You guys like fucking with us often?" Vika tilts her head. 

None of them respond. So she picks one. She steps forward, grabs one of the white brunette men by the collar and brings him forward. He's a little shorter than average. Brown eyes, a scrawny kind of form, sharp jaw. Kind of malnourished looking.