0

He knew something's wrong .

When Taehyung looked into his eyes when he wasn't even talking , or looked at him after speaking in front of everyone like he wanted validation .

Hoseok thought it's just the way Taehyung communicated , he assumed that Taehyung was likely a person to imply he wanted some kind of approval from experienced employees, and try impress them .

It impressed Hoseok too. And soon the intern was hired by the company .

Taehyung was presenting on the screen , and the table was occupied all over with the management.

Hoseok wasn't really paying attention , he was absent minded already , considering the topic centred around salesforce . He kept his face propped with hands under his chin . Pretending to listen .

' So what do You think ? ' taehyung gestured to Hoseok . He felt uneasy with all the people looking forward to his answer.

' I'm not in charge of Salesforce , Mr Min is ' Hoseok said trying to divert the attention

' But We already moved onto sales , We were talking about salesforce but we certainly see the rate of demand is higher and the salesforce is satisfied at the moment with the workhour , so on behalf of the board We propose in this meeting , as an idea of mine to match the production efficiency with demand ? '

Taehyung looked at him expectantly, hoseok was dumbfounded .

Taehyung's excitement faltered .
' Let me repeat for you , we need you to look for demand graph and the return of investment '

' Yes , right here . ' Hoseok looked into his papers and brought out the document.

' it's a positive slope signifying the - '

the meeting didn't last long after that and taehyung looked sour. hoseok felt bad throughout . Although it wasn't completely his fault.

' I told you , you shouldn't think too much into it ' Seokjin told him again , after hoseok confessed to him about this feeling he had.

' Why do you think so ? ' hoseok still couldn't comprehend why Seokjin didn't see it , it was clear as daylight.

'He is like that with everyone , you just think too deeply about small things he does - out of all the people I didn't think you will suspect something like this '

' I know it's the unusual staring , I never thought I'll be in such a situation - you can't tell nowadays what kind of a person one is '

' I don't think he is what you think he is ' Seokjin pacified the growing fear in Hoseok that Taehyung was breeding some kind of attraction to him.

' Well if you say so ... '

Hoseok was confused.