16

' huh? ' Hoseok fell from the sky. So Yoongi's friends were Taehyung and Jimin. How could this happen? The world is such a small place? 

' you know each other? ' and there it was . How could they answer . ' yes we do! Hoseok works with Taehyung right? 'Jimin took over before it could get worse. 

' yeah and I did too ' Jungkook spoke up , his eyes unmoving from Taehyung as if he was out of words. 

' let's eat , today Jeon is gonna treat us . He's the best boy ' Yoongi smiled so hard it ached in Taehyung's teeth to smile back all terrible thoughts rushing of the disgusting , fake ' best boy ' 

' oh thank you ' he kept a hand on his chest expressing gratitude trying to be as genuine as he can. But all it came off was a rigid cold teeth clenched smile and utter disdain .

Yoongi ruffled his hair , making the tension fall apart. ' You're welcome ' Jungkook smiled back. Tightened fist below the table. 

' So? Hoseok you knew them? I didn't tell you their names did I ? My friends are really nice they bicker a horrific lot but trust me they are sweet ' Yoongi was full of praise for them and Hoseok had nothing personal against Jimin but Taehyung was nerve wrecking.  All he could do is nod.

With each time 

Ting. Ting. 

Yoongi got some notifications .

Jimin: 𝘐'𝘓𝘓 𝘉𝘌 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘌𝘌 ²⁰ ᵐᶦⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

Taehyung: 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 ³ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈˢ ᵃᵍᵒ

' Please excuse me ' Taehyung dragged his chair back softly and covered his face with a handkerchief.  He got up and left hastily.

' so the order's final ? ' Hoseok asked . Yoongi looking at the menu thoughtfully.

' yes ' they called for the waiter. Yoongi felt a little scared why he was called.

' I think I'll go check up on Tae he might be feeling sick . ' Yoongi got up from his place . ' sure' Hoseok tried not to worry for the sake of humanity , he remembered the times Taehyung had been heartless and told him to keep going-

 ' don't stop ' . It made him all the more angry.

Taehyung was back with Yoongi in a minute . ' everything alright? ' Jimin pat on his back .

' yes , just a little dizzy with so many people around ' Taehyung sat down.

Yoongi slurped onto his noodles with distress. 

Hoseok realised how uneasy Yoongi looked after coming back. ' So what about your family?' He tried making conversation.

' yeah they're alright ' 

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 , 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 . Yoongi looked away with untold guilt.