38

The only time Hoseok felt relaxed was when he was home in his bed. But it wasn't possible today. With Taehyung's thoughts tormenting him in many ways. He's restless as he struggles with the sheets. He unwraps the sheets from his body , trying to feel free from the sucking heat. It sucks on his skin , licks over his body and it's burning a feeling on him. The warmth physically raises his temperature as he throws the sheets away.

He is conflicted as he doesn't know what he wants. Everytime , every moment , Taehyung walks into his room- he will think about the way Taehyung easily pushed him down. Taehyung held so much passive aggression. It was a potential , hidden strength.

Maybe Hoseok was feeling alarmed from the beginning because Taehyung has no idea what he can do. Taehyung wasn't much stronger than him. But some audacious power he has , that makes itself known only when he touches Hoseok.

Hoseok is at his weakest . He's sticky , body refusing to cool. He blames the humidity. But it isn't , in reality it's something else. Entirely different.

He's reaching out at last straws , the things he can grab , to save himself from this unfathomable experience. As if tightening his safety on a roller coaster ride , he's ready to face his fears. Fear of Taehyung showing him something he has pushed to the back of his mind. The desire , to try something new.
Willingness to give into never before sins.

Only he can trust himself . But even he's betraying himself , when he can feel the phantom touch wherever Taehyung's hands had pressed. He has to accept now , that he is complicit in this.

Kim taehyung is just a colleague for Jung Hoseok , but a dip of his finger in unknown waters and a taste of experience on his tongue has him lapping like a thirsty dog for more.

Hoseok's back arches off the bed , as his eyebrows knot  in anguish. He has to stop feeling this before it turns any more real. He is losing control , rationality. Loose clothing rustling around his body as he rolls in his bed .

Damned be that woman that caused him to stop wanting connection. He cannot stop things like this , things that are unavoidable. He cannot continue the abnegation anymore.

He tries to distract himself , as he looks at his phone. The text catches his eye , they have a meeting tomorrow, Namjoon writes. Hoseok doesn't look forward to it feeling drained of energy.