8

' But why? ' Taehyung pinched between his eyebrows.
' Because I think you should , look at you . ' And it was  true . Jin made sense , Taehyung was a mess , he was drained and tired.

' All I can do is book you a day ' and Jin's reassuring palm came down on his head .

Pat pat pat . Taehyung felt awkward , Jin pet his hair distractedly and they were past talking about spa and relaxing .

' You know ,  I have a someone new who is interested 'Jin said . Oh , Taehyung was a little surprised.

His lips did a smug twist , ' interested in what ? In touching all those beautiful faces? '

' Stop ! don't word it that way ' Jin palmed his face in shame , it was just faces of women or sometimes men too - it was like being an artist .

' So what's his name? '

' He doesn't want me to tell his name anywhere because he still isn't sure about this . He is already doing jobs , but he thinks that this is what he is passionate about . '

' how is he doing ? ' Taehyung felt curious. ' He is doing well , with every shade he shows more talent . '

'Hmm . ' Taehyung scratched his pen into the paper for the ink to get flowing again , the crisp paper rustled and Jin looked down at him working again .

' Take a break , I'm serious. ' Jin kept a firm hand on his shoulder .

' Ooof okaay ' Taehyung said shaking his hand off and cracking his neck and shoulders .

He left the room and planted himself on the mattress.
Twop .

Jimin 🤏 :

hey

hey

look what I found
[ picture attached ]

Taehyung's phone buzzed . He tilted his neck to look at the phone lighting up with messages.

He picked it up . It was jungkook and another person , sharing a frame in a normal selfie.

You :

what's this ?

Jimin 🤏:

Jungkook  , the annoying one you said?

I found out his socials .

He is with this person I know .

You:

I know this person too

but why this picture ?

Jimin 🤏:

He looks close , Jungkook captioned it with ' ♥️ '

You :

Yeah so ?

Jimin 🤏:

So you can understand him

You know ? Getting info for ways into his heart

Jin is stirring a cup and Taehyung heard faint chimes of the spoon rounding up the corner of ceramic . He melted into the bed expecting something to drink.

You:

what- No hell no

I don't want to get to his heart or anything .

can you send me his ID / user so I can see too?

Jimin 🤏:

Here

https://user@/jjk/lite

You:

Ok ok

Jimin 🤏:

I knew you'd ask for it

[seen by you]

Taehyung is redirected to the site and he scrolls through the posted pictures .

He finds a picture of Hoseok and falls silent .

' my one and only '

Jin brings him the cup of coffee and scans the room along with Taehyung

' What's with that disgusted face ? '

Taehyung drops the phone on his face tiredly