40

taehyung was barely awake the morning they all had to go for bowling. Last night he overworked himself and finished scrutinising a set of company portfolios. He was satisfied with himself in the morning and moved in autopilot the whole time. Evening came soon and the sunset made air cool down to something less hot .

thankful for the weather , taehyung got ready in comfortable earthy tones. When he decided he was ready he texted Jimin that he will pick him up in 15 if Jimin's ready.

Jimin was ready to go and gave a thumbs up. The pair were early to the place , Taehyung still yawning with a hand covering his face trying not to show his big yawn.

Namjoon was next , bowing as apology for being five minutes late. Jimin flexed his wrist , looking at the watch , " No problem- it hasn't been long "

they waited for the other's on the bench outside the bowling park , neon sign blinking above their head Jackpot bowling .

In two minutes Jin arrived followed by Jungkook , they were bickering about the drinks they should order. Soon Yoongi and Hoseok came chatting about something they like.

Taehyung tried to understand what it was . But his ears perked up when Hoseok said something unthinkable " I like doggy style "
Yoongi laughed . Taehyung had to avert his eyes , his cheeks turning light pink . The tan skin flushed as Yoongi laughed loud .

Everyone was surprised to see Yoongi laugh like that . Seeing everyone's glance Yoongi explained the confused Hoseok " You mean Snoop Dogg style? Ah " Hoseok scratched his head not getting what's funny. then Namjoon started to bring out the tickets and they followed him like mother duck followed by ducklings.

After getting the tickets checked the real game began when everyone started to throw balls down the bowling alley. the 10 pin frame was knocked out well by Jungkook first , then Seokjin. Taehyung was competitive too so he managed to get an all strike . Hoseok was fairly enjoying the spirit .

Starting slow but steady he got three strikes in a row. Winning the turkey Hoseok rejoiced and hugged Namjoon .

Namjoon hugged the smaller back and smiled in the hug. Taehyung side eyed them and got ready for the next throw.

The ball rolled down the bowling alley and Taehyung's determined face was sweaty , and soon it hit a strike. Taehyung did three strikes too and rejoiced as he hugged Jin too. Jin was suspicious at his sudden affection with him.

Taehyung was tired.  So tired that he didn't see properly. His eyes refused to stay open and little by little he was losing focus. After getting two more throws the game would be over. Hoseok had four more.

Hoseok threw and got another strike . the strike made him hit the jackpot score , the final round with three sets began for him. Taehyung had to score two strikes to win from Jungkook and Hoseok. Jungkook was ahead of Hoseok.

Taehyung was extremely sleepy. Sleep didn't matter. He put his fingers in the ball.

" Playing with balls are we? " Yoongi said to Jungkook , having finished earlier. Jungkook nodded and made the throw. It didn't strike.

Jungkook was by far the fastest learner and best player , but the strike not hitting made chances of Hoseok winning. But Taehyung had two throws left.

Taehyung carefully threw the ball , and hit an all strike. Being too tired his footing wavered in the last one.

Hoseok sensed the situation and caught onto the ball from rolling onto the floor and smashing Tae's foot .

Hoseok had three hits left. Taehyung had one. Taehyung managed an all strike , then Hoseok had to make two all strikes atleast.