41

Taehyung has been silent since that time. He didn't know why he did that , he should have asked .

He was going to ask , what wen't wrong? thinking about it .... Taehyung pushes his hair back .

Today he's going to meet the company's collaborators. He tries not to get distracted.

But since that time everytime Hoseok comes into his mind the image of the teary eyed man flashes before him.

He has been feeling down lately. He doesn't know what came over him at the moment that he held Hoseok's face in his hands.

The tenderness shattered him when their eyes had met. Now Taehyung’s trying to collect his pieces , so he doesn't fall apart while the important meeting goes on.

Its too easy to imagine how Hoseok would be there standing , they would have to both pretend nothing happened.

Communication is definitely impossible. Taehyung thinks how hard it would be to bring it up . It was one thing to see someone's discomfort and another thing to be the cause of it.

Taehyung would blame himself. The man felt too hormonal , his disbelief increases when he thinks back to the reckless decision .

Just as he imagined , Hoseok stood there , staid and stoic . There he had such a neutrality to his expression one could hardly identify him as a human with feelings.

Taehyung breaks , a little more now.