37

Taehyung looks at the window. It's overlooking the high rise buildings of the city. The capital is hustling and the sunlight is beautifully oblique when is falls on the desk. He arranges the papers on it. He's focused on the view until the door clicks open , Hoseok's heeled loafers tapping against the floor.

He's learnt to recognise the sound in these months , He's much more often in this room.  They need to meet for whatever work , and since Hoseok's cubicle changed to a room , Taehyung hasn't stopped coming- the room is an excuse.

He just needs to see Hoseok once in a day , it's a habit now . If one of them is sick , they contact with the other reasoning they have to share something work related.

Taehyung thinks of all the times he's thought of doing something weird , like looking at Hoseok when he's bending down to pick something. That was one time ,
looking at his own lap as Hoseok adjusts his own tight pants . And he makes eye contact with Hoseok .

' you should go back , the general manager will be here any minute , everyone will be working in their own zones . ' Hoseok warns , gentle.

' yeah I will I just needed to give you these papers ' Taehyung holds up the stack , Hoseok brings his hand up to get hold of the stack. He looks into it .
' yeah you should , I think maybe- ' Taehyung slams a hand over Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok goes silent .

Taehyung runs behind the wall closet full of files Hoseok opens his mouth to say something before the door unlocks . The general manager walks in. Hoseok bows in respect . The GM smiles , and goes back out as Hoseok pretends to look through those papers .

He sees the general manager's silhouette walk away through the blinds covering the glass doors .

' honestly you should've just told me that he's coming I would have understood and it wasn't that bad getting caught , you didn't do a crime or anything right '

Taehyung pushes Hoseok and Hoseok falls on his back onto the table . He presses a finger on Hoseok's mouth as the manager's feet show their shadow near the door. Hoseok's heart jumps , his fight or flight response activating. His pulse is rabbit-quick as Taehyung's large hand on his chest holds him down on the table in place.

The shadow retreats. Hoseok's neck sweats. A single bead , Taehyung moves away. Hoseok lays frozen in place for a few seconds. Mouth falling open to think , what just happened?