48

Proofread
-

Taehyung tries to focus on the co-worker talking to him. But the flashing lights cause his eyes to get lazy.

" Look at him?"

The co-worker says and points at a distance. It's Jungkook dancing on the floor with passion. No one dares to go near him as he does violent and fast steps.

Taehyung would have killed him if he danced with someone else and hurt Yoongi at all, so it was not bothering him.

Hoseok stood at a small distance from Jungkook, thinking of whether he wanted to dance.

He gives in and begins with small shimmies. Then he's swinging hips, and it's not long before he's dancing. He tries to be discreet but starts moving his body like fluid.

Taehyung's eyes get fixated on his motion. The popping and locking has everyone staring as Hoseok creates a stage for himself. Everyone dancing there starts to approach him and get close to his body.

They try to move in sync as Hoseok moves his hips fast. Then he gets shy seeing so many people trying to come near. As soon as he backs out, he goes to the side and takes a shot from the bar table on the side of the dance floor.

There, a man comes to his ear and whispers something.

Taehyung could see from the other side of the dance floor that the man was leaning from the barstool and whispering something to Hoseok.

He wasn't even paying attention to the co-worker who got shoved lightly to the side. " Sorry, I'll come back to you later. "

Taehyung's eyes were stuck on Hoseok and the way he was laughing. It was like the man was entertaining Hoseok a lot.

" My name's Jay, but I'm called JP. Everyone here was so impressed by your dancing. I love it. Especially the way you move your hips. You have a sexy body", the man whispered.

Hoseok was slightly drunk from the beginning.

" Oh, it's nothing. I did better before this- oh yeah, sexy body, I think yes, you think too? Oh, thank you ", Hoseok spoke erratically.

" Can I get your number?" The man asks without pretending to hide his intentions.

" No. He is busy. Get someone else's number."

Taehyung says from behind Hoseok.

" Oh, you here? When did you come for a holiday? Want to relax again? I can help you."

The man says, trying to touch Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung moves out of his reach,

"No, I didn't come to relax, and I'm on an office trip. Now, excuse us. We have to go somewhere."

" Nah, wait, wait, you know him."

Hoseok asks the man, who nods.

" I do services, like relaxing someone and helping lonely people."

" oh, Taehyung, you like to do these things? I knew it- you seem like the type. "Hoseok giggles drunkenly into his hand.

" Don't talk to him- he's a pain in the neck.
And you, I told you to leave us. We have to go somewhere. ", Taehyung says and turns to look at the place to go to the exit.
" You wanna leave now your secret is out?" Hoseok teases, and Taehyung has enough.

He grips Hoseok by the hand and drags him up from near the bar to the dance floor, " wait- where are you taking me? I wanted to talk some more with him- where are we going?" they cut through the crowd to the other side of the dance floor and then through the emergency exit to the back of the place. Taehyung brings him out into the cold air- as it hits like a brick to Hoseok's face.