6

It would be wrong to say Jungkook was good at his work. He was great , and it was invasive.

The whole place was talking about him. And it reached his ears , because he would be working with Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't care about it , he remained unaffected. Until .

Until they actually met , with other people in the room . In a meeting , which caused Taehyung internal turmoil.

' I think we should do it in this way ' Jungkook showed him a new slide and Taehyung turned all the more baffled at his ability to get ideas.

Taehyung accepted everything , all the ways he suggested and every little unprofessional act.

There was one little problem. Jungkook was too close to Hoseok.

So close , whenever they were in the same room , all hell broke loose in Taehyung's mind.

Jungkook was like sticky trap , Hoseok seemed to gravitate to him and they would always find something to discuss among themselves.

With Jungkook on his arm , Hoseok felt like he was home. The more Hoseok waddled around the office doing work , Jungkook kept prompting him with project ideas.

Taehyung had enough.
' uh hm ' he cleared his throat to get rid of the angry wobbling of his voice.

' I think we should talk about this between us exclusively , Mr Jung isn't really expertise in this is He ??? ' Taehyung didn't want to stress so much on the word ' he ' but it just happened naturally.

Jungkook separated from Hoseok's body  ' Why? He can stay and listen right? '

' Yeah I can just listen , even if I won't understand it as well ' Hoseok said holding Jungkook's palm.

' Yeah ' Taehyung almost popped a nerve. He balled a fist in quiet frustration .

They discussed whatever in that thick atmosphere with Taehyung throwing words laced in spite.

' okay. I think I need to point this out , you seem uneasy with something - and clearly upset , Sir I know I am new here but you can criticise my mistakes ' Jungkook said earnestly.

Hoseok loosened his collar. He felt tension , anxious about Taehyung.

He thought it was a good idea to introduce Jungkook , he thought it would ease his troubles in keeping Taehyung around but it made him more and more stressed.

On top of that there was a  awkward feeling in the whole conversation.

' Look Jungkook I'm happy with your performance , just be a bit more thoughtful about work environment. You look like you're in your living room ' Taehyung said alluding to their display of affection.

' Yeah I'll keep that in mind ' Jungkook bowed . Hoseok knew they would talk about this and nitpick  later after work.

He internally chuckled .
' So we are done with this part , I think we can move forward tomorrow '

' ofcourse we can. '

only if they could overcome the actual problem.