10

' I hate people that back bite ' Taehyung angrily spit and she heard calmly without judgement. ' It isn't your fault , some people are just like that ' saying that she looked at her watch.

' Oh you don't know , I tried to get close , but I could never. It's still the same from the beginning it will remain the same forever. I wished I could get closer , but it never happens . ' Taehyung was barely open to anyone about this but her , she nodded at his words crossing her arms bracing herself from the cold wind .

It was just a situation , it felt like even someone who didn't know him at all could realise how he felt. Sometimes having no one who can understand , seems like even a stranger could help out just by listening.

Taehyung fell into that feeling . Little by little he told her more about it and her neutral reaction to his narration made him spill everything till the last bit.

' Let me give you a piece of advice . Ignore this person , whoever it may be - boss or owner ignore him at all social interactions. Speak only work related , don't keep any track of their life and be or atleast act unbothered. Withdraw yourself from their company. '

' I think you are offering me good advice , after our meeting it intrigued me how intelligent  you are . I think I learned a lot from you , thank you '

' oh let me humble myself , I have more to know from you too , we should meet up again and talk about the exhibit again '

' So , its final ? ' Taehyung asked looking straight to her eyes , putting his hand forward .  She shook his hand in a powerful handshake .

' Final '

Boom . A new ally . Taehyung was electrified with new determination. He was going to work in a different way now .

- interval-

' You can't please everyone , can you ? ' He said , writing down the email on his desk.

' But you can please yourself ' The person massaged his shoulders straight , untying all knots and pains on it .

' please myself? All I need to do is lay down all that I've done and show them how to do things . That's the only way '

' Oh don't worry about that , I'm sure you already did a lot of things and they know your skill . ' He flattered Taehyung, drawling his words  quite flirtatious .

' You were hired to relax me but you're doing something else ' Taehyung hardened his gaze on the screen .

' what am I doing ? ' He asked acting as if unknowingly he's doing it .

' Distracting me , keep to your work ' That stopped all talk .

' thank you for the service 'he formally thanked  the man  ,  who charged him and he paid as quickly .

' If you ever need me I'm right here to please you ' and with that daring word he left  pressing the door shut ever so slightly.

' smooth bastard ' Taehyung cringed visibly .

note :
gift chapter for you
happy pride month , I'll be taking a tiny break hope you all don't leave 🔗