32

Taehyung was serving looks honestly. Hoseok looked at him and his heart spluttered. The beautiful man had something different to him . Hoseok never realised it , till now he saw him in another light-

But today the aura he emitted was different. Hoseok walked in the hallway. From the gate till then he noticed everything , it was surprising how quickly he went from despising everything Taehyung did to seeing a side he never thought Tae had.

Taehyung had.

Hoseok corrects himself in his thoughts.

He notices the fresh new roses , someone might have brought- he wasn't the only one invited. He sees the tastefully decorated hallway. And in the large mirror hung across the hall- he sees his own reflection.

The focus lamp shines down on his styled hair. His forehead is covered in hair , it shines in the light , Hoseok went for the timid boy style with pettable hair , spreading softly contrasting his loud clothing.

Taehyung had a distinct way of furnishing with unusual decoratives , different toys and modern art. Hoseok found it artful and odd at the same time , art is not interpreted the same by everyone.

But just then Hoseok is met by the sight that brings him back to his heart spluttering moment. The French window that is flooded by the setting sun opens to him a small terrace. But it's not what does it.

Taehyung standing there bathed in the sunlight , so glorious , his arms flexing as he is about to put down a heavy chair . Maybe he's adjusting a few things to accomodate more people. To add to it his red shirt is pulled up to his sleeves , him in full work-mode has Hoseok paused.

Hoseok might be troubled the least bit to stop his wandering thoughts but when Taehyung smiled at him in greeting his full cheeks lifting in the smile , Hoseok hadn't found anyone's cheeks that pretty.

Or cheeks would be an excuse , it's the smile . The smile honestly.