26

Taehyung texted Jimin just after waking up.

you
Where are you?

j.m
I'm at his house .

you
I'll be there

j.m
When?

you
In a few minutes.

Taehyung was near Yoongi's house , he reached the door to find it unlocked.
multiple voices talked inside.

Taehyung couldn't recognise anyone's voice distinctly , he got in to find many people sitting with a surprised face at his arrival.

One of them was Jungkook. With Yoongi's hand grabbing his thigh .

Taehyung kept the packet of three cans on the side table dejectedly.

' Hello ' Jungkook spoke softly to him. Everyone started to talk breaking the silence .

Taehyung sat down amongst many new faces , preparing himself for socialising.

His antagonism with Jungkook was much lower now. Yoongi kept his hand away now that Taehyung sat close.

' they wanted to come visit me ' Yoongi gave an explanation taehyung demanded by eyes.

' but why didn't you tell me ' taehyung said , pulling on the string of his discoloured old shorts. 

' you wouldn't have come ' he was right , taehyung would never agree to meeting unknown people that he never met , that too on a holiday.

Jungkook was more adjustable. He was reluctant hearing taehyung is coming , but promised that the situation will be under control.

' where's hoseok ? ' Taehyung honestly had to bring him up of all people.
' he is somewhere , why don't you ask him? ' jungkook's tone was flat and calm .

' I thought you'd know since he is close to you ' taehyung said looking at jungkook and  Yoongi's interlaced hands.

' yeah but we aren't always together , we have our own things to do too ' jungkook simply said .

Taehyung put a finger on his lower lip thinking over it .' yeah ' he said trying to think over it

' so you'll ask him? ' the question made taehyung indecisive. He wasn't sure their dynamic was ready for that.

Taehyung went back to his and Jimin's texts . If it was hoseok it would be much different.