12

He felt sickly but continued nevertheless. Taehyung parted his lips to exhale and let rhe smoke out. He was thoughtful and looking blankly outside . With no one's company he drowned himself in his thoughts.

It was so rare of him to dwell over the past but he couldn't stop it.

" I feel disgusted by them. I don't like the sight of them at all ' Taehyung scowled to Jimin back that time. ' It's okay not everyone is the same . You should accept them ' Jimin was so much more considerate. ' I'm almost there , I'll accept them the next time they come near me and then touch me too ' Taehyung sarcastically replied back. ' Oh come on , not everyone is like that '

' Well its clear they could be ' Taehyung put a hand on his mouth pretending to stop hurling out food anytime soon. Jimin rolled his eyes replying , 'whatever floats your boat '

' It isn't subtle Jimin . They are that- that thing you know? I've seen them ' Taehyung widened his eyes and banged a hand onto the table ' You look more like that than they do ' Jimin said pointing to his handbag that was ridiculously expensive. 'Oh cut that crap , it doesn't look like that at all. It's a brown colour , I've seen them use hot pink stuff ' Taehyung crumpled a handful of trousers from Jimin's knee in disbelief . ' Now we are stereotyping colors? ' Jimin gazed hard back at him.

' you know what, you won't understand the obnoxiousness of the deal forget I shared my opinion ' Taehyung said and waved a dismissive hand at him. 'You know what?! I'll do just that . Let's stop talking ' he got up harshly and left.

It had been a week they stopped talking , all because of this stupid argument. Taehyung couldn't stop going back and regretting his words.

As self reproach, he smashed the cigarette and held his face in his palm thereafter. Memories from college life flooding in his mind. The peer pressure , the gamble , the good times and the bad , maniacal and limitless.

He remembered sitting in the bar with his head hung in hangover and holding his temples in agony right after.

Ugh , he couldn't ignore the squeeze his heart felt at the thought . Right now all he can recall is the last time he had done something like this.

The image of Hoseok leaned over on the chair barely sensible , eyes glossed and lips curled into a sneer . He acted a little depressive , with a tremble to his lips as hoseok spoke and it bent Taehyung's sub conscious stare into deep staring. They made eye contact before Taehyung looked away , knee-deep in his drunken euphoria.

he still couldn't warm up to the idea of looking back at just a colleague.