3

' I want to make him feel comfortable with me '  Taehyung looked at his freshly combed hair in the mirror . ' Quit thinking about that , he is jittery and afraid of your company ' Jimin's harsh reminder spread a pang in Taehyung. He was particularly keen on working the chemistry with Hoseok , Jung Hoseok was the sole man to dismiss him this way .

' Why is it that way ? ' Taehyung jutted his lower lip in hurt . ' Because you're trying too hard- why are you so fixed on him ? ' Jimin was tired of Taehyung's constant  pining which wasn't even pining .  Taehyung simply looked up to Hoseok. An experienced personnel , dedicated in his duties , passionate for work.

Jimin couldn't find an explanation why it seemed as though Taehyung was chasing after Hoseok like a cat after a rat.

' I think I should invite him home ' Taehyung suggested casually , Jimin couldn't believe his friend's words

' Is that a good move to get someone to trust you, he would be scared soul-less , he already looks at you like you're a murderer ' and it was true .

' Then what ?! what do I do? ' Taehyung was losing his patience , he was almost giving up .

' First of all stop invading his personal space and then use little steps to slowly try to win his trust , but what will you do with his trust ? ' Jimin honestly questioned .

' I don't know , initially it was for easily getting promotions but now it's just competitive spirit ' Taehyung admitted while rearranging the flowers on his vase .

' Oh , your whole room smells like roses did you spray stuff too ? ' ' Yeah , I was decorating, expecting someone '

' Was it him ? ' Jimin was now getting nervous about the whole deal , it was moving very fast and it was just Taehyung's side  ' No it was a girl . ' Jimin felt a relief strick through his chest , he physically relaxed.

' Oooooo which girl ? ' and the mood was better again , atmosphere softened with the jazz that Taehyung started .

He visibly stiffened at the mention and Jimin didn't take the conversation further that direction ,' you are good with people, why is it that you fail in his case ? '

' Jimin , you are better at people than I am , I am not really bad , just that I try to be sociable '

' Aww don't worry you are a social butterfly , Ai ai ai ~ ' Taehyung cringed at his friend's antics .

Jimin left after that and Taehyung was left to the company of his thoughts.
He couldn't understand why Hoseok confused him so much . Whenever Hoseok was around he couldn't keep track of actions .

Now he just wished to stop overdoing his efforts to impress him.

Taehyung sighed.