Chapter 62: Time Flies

*50 years after Link's death*

The Zora royal family gathered in the throne room. It was only a few weeks prior when Liana gave birth to the first grandchild in the family. They all were ecstatic to finally meet the baby as the doctors insisted that the baby stay with the medics for continuous check-ups. The child was not born with any deformities, but they wanted to make sure that the body was dealing well, especially with being a Zora-Hylian.

Mipha held the beautiful grandchild in her arms. He looked more like a Zora, but he had some Hylian features, like the more rounded eye shape and limb proportions. His dark grey scales encompassed most of his body, and they glimmered boldly in the afternoon light. His cheeks were freckled with little specks of scales, just like his mother.

"He's just the most precious thing," Mipha happily sighed, feeling Link's cold presence right beside her.

"May I see him?" Dorephan asked, trying to hide his excitement. Mipha handed the little child to his mother. Liana then stepped onto her grandfather's hand, and Dorpehan rose them up. He awed at the little Zora-Hylian asleep in his granddaughter's arms. "Gavin...how wonderful you are."

"Klay, have you told your Yiga friends yet?" Valik set his hands on his hips.

"Not yet." Klay shrugged. "I'll have to send them a letter. But they'll be here the moment they find out."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

The blood moon hovered over Hyrule. Monsters began reviving from the spurs of malice. One spur of malice launched right into the neck of Vah Naboris. Urbosa was in Gerudo Town with her daughter when she heard the rumbling hum.

The former Chief set out for the Divine Beast. When she saw it face to face, her heart grew wroth. Naboris's lights no longer glowed a bright blue. They were red. Someone else was in control.

"So we're playing this game now..." Urbosa's eyes narrowed, and she rushed inside the Divine Beast. She growled as she saw Thunderblight Ganon seep itself into the main control unit. "Not you again!"

A red shield wove around Naboris. With no direct order from Urbosa, the beast began to trail down Spectacle Rock. Urbosa's breath sharpened, and she tried to hurry out of the Divine Beast, but she was too late. The shield held her in.

"So not only do you wish to wreak havoc on my people, but you keep me trapped here as well? You truly are despicable. I would strike you down right now if I could. However..." she looked out towards the Great Plateau. "It seems you must fall to someone else's blade."

A couple hours later, Link teleported back to the Shrine of Resurrection. Maz Koshia, Revali, Daruk, Alivia, and Aven all conversed together. As Link walked closer, they all stopped their conversation.

"Just saw Gavin...again!" Link smiled.

"I need to see him!" Alivia groaned. "I've been too preoccupied watching over my family!"

"You all should see him. Hey, where's Urbosa?"

"Well, we were just talking about her," Revali grumbled. "While you were fawning over your grandchild, some terrible things happened!"

"What do you mean?"

"We'll show you." Aven gestured Link to follow him. Everyone followed the two to Gerudo Desert. Naboris was no longer on Spectacle Rock. Now it stomped around the desert, creating a gigantic sand storm. "A few hours ago, there was a blood moon, remember? Well when that blood moon sent all those heaps of malice to create monsters, a big one hit Naboris directly."