Chapter 1- first day of school

Jen's pov
My alarm went off and I woke up like at 6:30 in the morning. And I got my phone and checked all of my social medias then I headed to the restroom.

Of course I used the toilet then I brushed my teeth. I picked out high waisted shorts, a floral crop top, my converse and to top it all off I put on my knitted cardigan.

After I was finished changing I went downstairs to get some cereal. And of course my mom coming downstairs to say hi. "Good morning Hun" she said. "Good morning mom" I replied back.

"Do you want me to drop you off or are you gonna walk" she asked me making coffee. "Umm... I think I'm gonna walk" I said eating. "Ok just be careful" she said. "I know I know" I said putting my bowl in the sink. I went back upstairs so I can do my hair and makeup.

I decided to put my hair in a fishtail braid. And for my makeup I put on some liquid foundation, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and baby lips. After all of that I got my backpack and left.

*AT SCHOOL*
When I arrived I went straight to the office and asked for my schedule. "Here is your schedule and we called a student to come in here for you to show you where your classes are at" she said. "Ok thanks" I said. 5 mins later a boy with brown hair and blues eyes just came in. He looked so handsome. "So ms. Hernandez this is Hayes, he will be showing you around" she said. "Oh ok thank you" I said leaving the office with Hayes. "So what's your name" he asked. "My name is jen" I said. "I like it" he said. "Thanks" I said blushing.

"No problem" he said. "Can I see your schedule" he asked holding out his hand. "Uhh.. Sure" I said handing him it. "Oh wow, we have all the same classes except for 1" he said. "Oh" I said. "Well I guess we're friends now right, since we have the same classes" he asked smiling. "I guess" I said blushing a little bit.

As we walked in all eyes were on us. Hayes went back to his seat while the teacher introduced me to everyone. "Where do I sit" I asked the teacher. "Wherever there's an empty seat" he said. They were all full except the one next to Hayes.

I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey again" he said. "Hi" I said. My first period was science so the teacher told us we were having a project. He told us who's partners with who.

"Mary and Brian"
"Katie and mike"
"Lily and ariana"
"Jen and Hayes" and so on.

"Yay were partners" he said in a girly voice. I started giggling when he said that. "So do you wanna come over my house today" he asked me. "Ya sounds great" I said.