Chapter 59- bye

Jens pov
Today was gonna be the saddest day of my life. I'm finally going back home to pack then leave. I can't believe I was doing this. We were already ready. And by we I meant me, Hayes, Nash, Cam, Shawn, Aaron, Mahogany, the jacks, Madison, Taylor, Matt, Carter, and even some YouTubers.

We called an uber. We were all waiting for him or she to come. We were all chatting and taking selfies/ videos before I leave. 2 mins later the uber came and some of us went in. Before we went to the airport we decided to get some food cause we were all starving. We got some jack in the box. Dude their breakfast burritos were life! After that we all went to the airport.

This is the day I'm gonna leave. I'm really sad right now cause everyone here were like my brothers and sister but except for Hayes of course. We walked inside and some fans came up to us asking if they can have a picture. We all said sure cause my flight didn't leave till another hour.

The reason why we came early is so we can hang for a bit before I go. I wouldn't be seeing everyone for a very long time. Maybe like for 2 years. I didn't want to go but I had to. Hayes and I agreed to FaceTime everyday. I know when I leave I'm gonna start crying. But nobody can blame me I'm a very emotional person.

When we were done taking pics we all sat down and chilled. Me and the girls kept taking pictures. It was like we were taking 738483 pics, lol. My flight was gonna leave in about 5 mins. I wasn't ready at all. "Uhh... Jen can I talk to you for a sec" Hayes asked scratching the back of his neck. "Sure" I simply said.

I got up and followed him to a corner. "Before you leave Jen I just wanted to say that I love you no matter what. Your gonna be my only sweetheart. Hayes and Jen forever and ever. And I'm gonna make a promise to that. I'm never ever gonna leave you for somebody else cause your the only who has my attention. I'm really gonna miss you. I know we're gonna be FaceTimeing everyday but it isn't the same talking to you in person"

"I love you more than life and I'm really really really gonna miss you, never forget that ok"? I simply nodded my head. "At least we get to see each other whenever we have breaks and also the holidays. And I'm glad I got to spend everyday with you...." He finished saying. We looked into each other's eyes for a minute until our lips connected.

I still feel the butterflies in my stomach. Our kiss started turning into a heated make out session. "Aww" everyone cooed in the background. We both blushed and looked away. I gave him the biggest hug I could ever give anyone. "I love you Hayes and I'll never forget you. You'll always have a special place in my heart" I said smiling.

He kissed me on the forehead and we grabbed each other's hand. "Flight 306" the lady over the intercom said. I looked at my ticket. It was time for me to leave. I said goodbye to everybody. We all started crying. Especially cam cause he's like my older brother.

I decided to say bye to Hayes last. Once I was done saying bye to everyone else Hayes was just staring at me. I walked over to him and grabbed both of his hands and we intertwined our fingers together. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said chucking a bit. I started blushing and hid my head in his chest.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again. I broke away the kiss and hugged him once more before I leave. Out of nowhere I started crying into his chest. Hayes pulled me back and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes. They start to tear up. "Baby girl, don't cry please I'm gonna miss you a lot to" he said.

"I don't want you to go either" he said frowning. "But just know that I'm always gonna think about you no matter what" he finally said then kissed me. "Last call for flight 306" the lady over the intercom said. I kissed him one last time beige I left.

We both smiled at each other. I said bye to everybody once more and made my way to the door. I looked back and stared at all of them. Tears started forming but I had to be strong. I looked at Hayes and blew him a kiss. He did same thing and I just giggled.

"Bye" I said waving my hand to the others. "Bye" they replied back. I turned to Hayes. "Bye" I said softly but loudly so he can hear. I waved my hand and then he said bye.

And that was my life. Spending everyday with Hayes Grier.