Chapter 57- party!!!

Jens pov
I woke up in Hayes's arms. I forgot we slept in the living room. Cam wasn't here he might've went back to his room. Not until I heard the shower came on. I got up from the couch and went into the restroom to do my morning routine.

When I got out of the shower my alarm clock read 3:47. The party started at 7:00. We still needed to buy the food and drinks. So I just wore some black jeggings and a white crop top. I put my hair in a fish braid. I didn't feel like wearing makeup so I put some shades on.

I walked downstairs and Hayes was still sleeping. He's so lazy. I woke up him up and told him to get ready so we can go to the store. I knocked on Cam's door and he answered. "Hey" I said. "Sup" he said. "Are you ready to go to the market" I asked. "Ya let me put on my shoes" he put on his shoes and we went to the market.

Cam went his way and Hayes and I went our way. We told Cam to get the drinks while we got the food. We got our food and payed for it. Cam came 3 mins later and payed for the drinks. I looked over to see what he bought. Typical Cam bought beer.

We left back to the apartment and did everything. Cam plugged in the speakers and his phone. Hayes took the chips out and stuff. I put the drinks out. It was now 4:50. Nash and the crew were gonna come a bit earlier than the others. I went to the room and changed into my dark blue tight dress and my white high heels.

For my makeup I applied foundation, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner, lip liner, and lipstick. I went into the restroom and curled my hair. I looked in the mirror one last time and went to the living room. "Damn you look fine" Hayes said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why thank you" I pecked his lips but it ended up into a make out session. "Get a room" cam said from behind. Hayes and I laughed then he went to go get ready. It's barely 5:16. There was a knock on the door and I answered it. It was Nash and the crew. We greeted each other and I invited them in. They sat on the couch and we started talking about the party.

Cam turned on the music. He just played it low for a bit until the party started.

*PARTY TIME*

Everybody was here which I'm glad they made it. Cam, Matt, Taylor, and Carter were drunk. Nash was drinking but wasn't that drunk as the others. I know I'm only 18 and I'm not supposed to drink but come on 1. It's Hayes's and I graduation and 2. I'm 18 clearly a young lady already.

I got a beer but someone took it away from me. It was Hayes. "Hayes what the hell" I said kinda mad. "Your not supposed to drink" he said. "Hayes I'm 18 for crying out loud, come on" I said. He thought for a moment then he gave me my beer back. He grabbed one to. "Cheers" I said picking up the can.

We said cheers and drank up. 4 cans later Hayes and I were drunk. My fav song came on. The hills by the weeknd. I started grinding on Hayes. I was feeling the music. When the song finished I got another beer for Hayes and I. "Jen I think that's enough for you" Shawn said. "Ya right" I laughed. "Your drunk" he pointed out.

"I am" I asked. "Well ya" he said. "Holy shit balls.. Lol" I laughed again and pushed through the crowd. I found Hayes and went up to him. "Here you go" I handed him his drink. "Thanks" he said kissing me. We kept partying and dancing till the party ended. "Thanks for coming" cam said to the people going out. He closed the door and sat on the counter.

"Well that was fun" Hayes said wrapping his arm around me. We were not drunk anymore which was good. We settled and got ready for bed. As soon as I was done I just fell asleep with Hayes next to me.