Chapter 21- finally here

Hayes pov
Today is the day! I'm so excited to bring Jen with me. Well we're gonna be going to Colorado.

I got my suitcases and put them in the car. We're taking 3 cars in total cause all of us can't fit in one. So in our car there's me, Nash, Cam, Jen, Taylor, and Shawn.

Matt, Carter, Aaron, Mahogany, and Jack&Jack are in the other car. We also have special guests coming with us their all in another car to which are Madison, o2l, Andrea, Lia, and Jen

But first we had to pick up Jen from house then we go from there.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

All of us met up at the entrance and we went inside to buy our tickets. After that we went to go sit down because they said its gonna take 40 mins for the plane to come back.

"I'm hungry" Kian said. "Me to" Matt said. "Let's go get something to eat then" Johnson said. "There's a little McDonalds over there" I said.

"Let's go" Ricky said getting up. Everybody got up to go get some breakfast. We all ordered the egg sandwiches with some hashbrowns and who can forget the juice.

Once we were done we headed back to our seats but people came up to us. When I say everyone I mean fans and paparazzi's. Of course we took pics with fans and such.

Jens pov
I checked my phone and we had 5 mins till the plane came. In the meanwhile we took pics and signed stuff. "We only have 5 mins guys" Carter yelled.

2 mins later we all left so we wouldn't have to miss our flight. They kept following us but finally we were inside. "The struggle" Gilinsky said. "At least we're done doing that" Taylore said.

"But we're gonna have to do it more at Colorado" Nash said. "True" Shawn said. "But it's so much fun" Madison said. "I know right" mahogany told Madison.

I found my seat and Hayes sat next to me. I connected my headphones to my phone and turned on my music. Hayes grabbed my hand and looked at me for a moment.

Then looked back at his phone. Weird me started blushing. I went on Twitter and tweeted:

I'm so excited to go to Colorado!

Then I went on Instagram and posted a pic of the sky on the outside.

*AT THE HOTEL* Hayes pov

The people that were sharing rooms were me and Jen, Nash and Cam, Mahogany and Madison, Jack&Jack, Ricky and Trevor, Kian and Sam, Connor and Matt, Lia and Andrea, Carter and Shawn, Aaron and Taylor.

We all got our cards and went up into our rooms. When Jen and I entered I dropped my stuff on the floor an just fell on the bed.

"I'm so tired" I groaned. "Same" Jen said sitting on the other bed. "Well I better get unpacking" she said getting up. "Me to" I said after her.

It took us an hour to finish. I texted everybody and asking them if they wanted to go out and eat. They all said sure so I got ready.

"Are you gonna take a shower first" Jen asked me. "Ya I'm gonna take a quick one anyways" I said getting my towels. "Kk" she said.

I grabbed my stuff and took a shower.

Jens pov
While Hayes was taking a shower I just got out my outfit and my straightener. I decided to take out my jeans, a floral crop top, a beige loose cardigan, and my converse.

After Hayes was finished taking a shower I got my towels and hopped right in. When I was done taking a shower I got my clothes and went back inside the bathroom.

I changed into my clothes and was setting up my straightener. I straightened my hair and put it away.

"Is everybody ready to go" I asked Hayes. "Ya they said they'll be waiting for us in the lobby" he said. "K" I said putting my stuff away.

I got my phone and purse then we both left downstairs.

Hayes pov
"We're ready" I said. "Ok let's go" Nash said.

*AT THE RESTAURANT*

We all wanted to eat at the Olive Garden since that place is so amazing. Cam asked if we can sit in the back so nobody wouldn't see us and they said it was fine.

I pulled jens chair out so she can sit down. "why thank you sir" she said in a fancy voice. "Your welcome my lady" I said trying to laugh. But we ended up laughing anyways.

All of us ordered our drinks and our food. Everybody basically got the same thing. The girls got salads and some of the boys got lasagna and spaghetti.

Of course us people kept making jokes and stuff and Ricky almost choked on his food. That's how funny it was!

When we were finished we paid and went back to the hotel. "Do you wanna go to the beach" I asked Jen. "Sure" she said happily. "Guys if you need us we'll be at the beach" I told them.

"Ok" they all said. So I told the driver to drive us to the beach.

Jens pov *AT THE BEACH*

Me and Hayes were having a romantic walk on the beach. Tbh it was really nice and it wasn't awkward at all. The sun was just setting and it looked beautiful.

Hayes stopped me and went down on one knee. I was surprised.... Like what the hell is he gonna do. He got out a ring and said..........

"Jen you make me the happiest boy on this earth and I love you more than anybody in this world. You complete me, your the reason why I smile every single day. You deserve everything good in life. You also deserve this promise ring"

"Do you promise me we will be together......... Forever", "yes" I said. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. I had to hold back my tears, but at the same time it was so cute.

"I love you Hayes" I said looking up at him. "I love you to Jen" he said kissing me again. "It's getting pretty late do you wanna go back to the hotel" Hayes asked me.

"Ya" I said grabbing his hand.

*AT THE HOTEL* Hayes pov

We went straight up into our rooms. I went into the restroom and changed while Jen was changing in the living room.

When I was done I accidentally walked in when she was changing. "Oh my gosh you scared the crap out of me" she said. "Sorry" I said.

She had a towel over her. "You know I seen you naked before right", "whatever" she said taking off the towel. She kept changing into her pjs.

We both went into our beds and turned off the lights. 5 mins later I got up and slept with Jen. "Is it ok if I sleep here" I asked. "It's fine" she said facing me.

I kissed her forehead and said goodnight. I cuddled with her and just fell asleep.