Chapter 32- out of the hospital

Hayes pov
Today I get out of the hospital. My mom picked me up and drove me home. She said I have to wear a little plastic bag around my cast when I take a shower for some reason, doctors orders.

After I showered of course I have to brush my teeth and get dressed. I laid down on my bed and went on Instagram. I scrolled through it and found a picture of Jen and some other guy I don't even know.

The caption said:

With him😘💕

And she posted it an hour ago at the park. She found somebody already, that means she doesn't love me anymore she doesn't care about me. I could feel the anger inside of me about to burst out.

All I can think about is Jen and only her. She's the one who I want to be with forever and ever. Then my little sister Skylynn came in. "Hi Hayes" she said happily. "Hey" I said. She got on my bed and sat next to me.

"What's wrong" she asked. "It's Jen" I said sadly. "Oh" Skylynn said. She gave me a big hug and kisses my cheek. I hugged her back and kissed her small forehead. After she left and went downstairs.

Jens pov
Today I was out with my new boyfriend. I had to forget about Hayes even though it was the hardest thing ever. I guess I still have feelings for him and I also miss his kisses. He also gives long hugs which I adore.

Me and jake went to the park to hang. But Hayes and I used to do the same thing and it just brings back memories. "Do you wanna go to 711" jake asked me. "Sure" I said. He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

*AT 711*

I got hot Cheetos puffs with a pink lemonade Arizona. And I forgot to say that my boyfriend jake smokes. So of course he bought cigarettes and some chips. When we paid for our stuff we just sat on the curb and started eating.

Jake lit up his cigarette and smoked it. "Try it" he said handing me it. "No thanks" I said. "Come on" he said. I got it and inhaled in a little bit. I never smoked in my whole life. I hate smoking! Jakes phone rang and he answered. He hung and told me, "sorry but I gotta my mom wants me home" he said getting up.

"Ok bye" I said hugging him. Then he left home. Well I guess I better go home to.

Hayes pov
I thought about this for a long time and I think I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go over Jens house and try to get her back like what a caring boyfriend would do.

*AT HER HOUSE*

I knocked on her door and she answered it. We stared at each other for a moment. I went in and gave her the hugest hug I could ever give to anyone. I'm glad she didn't push me away. "I missed you so much Hayes" she whispered to me. "I missed you to Jen" I said.

We were hugging for about 5 mins then we separated. She let me in and we both sat down on the couch. "Jen I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry, I love you and missed you so much and I can't live without you. My heart is incomplete and your the only one who can put it back together. I care about you"

"I do stupid things, I can't eat or sleep cause all I can think about is you" I said trying to catch my breath. Jen just looked at the floor sadly. "You know Hayes I'm gonna tell you something but you promise not to tell anyone" she said holding out her pinky.

"I promise" I wrapped my pinky around hers. "I was depressed and I had to take pills to make myself happy" she said with a tear coming down her face. I felt so bad for her, all the pain she's going through right now.

I got a text from my mom. "I have to go bye" I said getting up. "Bye" she said hugging me. I left and went back home.

Jens pov
I went upstairs and into my room. I changed into my pjs and got my phone. I got my headphones and connected them into my phone. Then I went on spotify and pressed shuffle play.

I turned off my lights and laid down on my bed. Thinking about Hayes and jake. Tbh I thought Hayes forgot about me and he never wanted to see me. But he came back for me and apologized. He apologizes to much but I don't know if I forgive him.

I know I can never forgive Riley. But Hayes....... Maybe. I felt my eyes closing then I went to sleep.