Chapter 48- new girl

*8 MONTHS LATER*

Jens pov
Today was a beautiful day. It was sunny outside and the birds were chirping. I slept good last night which is good. Of course I still had to go to school which sucked ass. I got up and brushed my teeth. I did my everyday makeup and for my outfit I put on leggings, a white hoodie, and my converse.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, got my stuff and went downstairs. My mom was making breakfast........ Again. "Mom you should get some rest" I said. "I'm gonna be ok Jen" she said laughing a bit. I grabbed my waffles and ate them. I didn't want to be late so I said bye to my mom and left to school.

*AT SCHOOL*

If you guys didn't know Hayes is homeschooled now which sucks. I wish he was here but it's easier for him now. We didn't break up or anything cause we're gonna go strong here. Well I guess I have to make new friends. I went to my first period and sat down.

10 mins later a girl walked in. "Everybody we have a new student today her name is Bailey" our teacher said. He pointed at the empty desk next to me and she came over and sat down next to me. "Hey I'm Jen" I said. "Hi" she said shyly. "After class would you like me to show you around" I asked kindly. "Uhh sure, thanks" she said smiling.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Bailey and I have became really close today. I think I've finally found my new best friend. "Hey do you wanna come over my house" I asked her walking out of school with her. "Ya sounds good" she said. We walked to my house and put our backpacks down. "I'm home mom" I yelled from downstairs. Few seconds later she came down.

"Who's your new friend" my mom asked. I swear it's like she wants to embarrass me or something. "Mom this is Bailey, Bailey this is my mom" I said introducing them. "Hi" they both said to each other. "If you girls need anything just call me" my mom said. "Ok" we both said.

We sat on the couch and chatted for a bit until we got bored. "Do you wanna go get some fro yo" I asked. "Ya" she said. I got up and told my mom where we were going. She gave me $40 just in case. "Let's go" I said walking out the door.

*AT THE FRO YO PLACE*

When we went in some girls came up to me and asked if I can take a pic with them. I said yes and we got our yogurt. I paid and we walked around the block. "Are you famous or something" Bailey laughed a bit. "Not exactly, it's cause I'm with Hayes Grier" I said taking another spoonful of fro yo.

"Isn't that Nash's little brother" she asked curiously. "Ya" I smiled. "My old friends are fans" she said. "Old" I questioned. "Well........ I've been bullied by my old friends back home, that's why we moved" she said sadly. "Just know that I'm not never gonna treat you like shit cause you don't deserve it" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Thanks" she smiled again. I dropped her off at her house and went back to my house. I went into my room and I got a missed call from Hayes. Right now Hayes is on tour with the guys. I called him back and he answered right away. "Sorry babe I was out" "it's ok, who were you out with" he asked kinda seriously.

"Chill it wasn't a boy or anything, I made a new friend today her name is Bailey" I said. "That's good" Hayes said sounding proud. "I miss you" I said. "I miss you to" he said back. "But don't worry I'm coming back in a month" "you make it seem like your coming back in a week" I said sounding sad.

"Just don't think about it, I'll be back in no time" "ok well gtg love you" "I love you to bye" "bye" then I hung up. I got up and took a shower. After that I changed into something comfy. It was already 7:36. Out of nowhere I got a text from Bailey.

Bailey- hey do u wanna go out or something I'm hungry

Me- ya sure where at

Bailey- meet me at Panda Express

Me- k bye

I turned off my phone, got money and put on my shoes. "Mom I'm gonna go to Panda Express I'll be back" I said going downstairs. "Ok be careful" she said. "K" I said half way out.

*AT PANDA EXPRESS*

I went inside and saw Bailey sitting. "Hey" I said giving her a hug. "Hi" she said returning it. We ordered and sat down on the table eating. "So my bday is coming up like in 4 weeks and I'm going to six flags, wanna come" Bailey asked. "Yes of course, I wouldn't miss your bday for anything" I said very happily. "Ok thanks" we continued eating a talking for about an hour.

She dropped me off at my house and left. I went upstairs and changed into my pjs. I put Netflix on and watched a whole season of American horror story. Once I started feeling a bit tired I turned the tv off and closed my eyes, just thinking until I finally fell asleep.