Chapter 41- date night

Hayes pov
I haven't took Jen on a date in the longest time. So today I decided to take her to the Santa Monica beach. I checked the time and it was already 11:40. Wow it's late. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

When I was done with everything Jen was still asleep. Is she dead....... I hope not. I shook Jen and told her to wake up. She got up and groaned. "Good morning to you to" I said. "Get ready cause I'm taking you out on another date" I said excitedly. "Where" she asked.

"Santa Monica" I said. "The Santa Monica beach" she asked to clarify things up. "Ya", "ok I'll be ready in about an hour" she said.

Jens pov
I got up from bed and went to the bathroom with a towel and my clothes. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. Once I was done I changed into some high waisted shorts, a grey crop top, and my loyalty jacket (from yourstrulyclothing.com)

I slipped on my converse and got out. I grabbed a rubber-band and put my hair in a high ponytail. For my makeup I just put liquid foundation and mascara. I was actually surprise that Taylor and Matt were still asleep. And it's 12:30. Lazy heads.

"Ready to go" Hayes asked. "Ya let me just get my purse" I said walking over to it and picking it up. "Let's go" I said happily. He opened the door for me and I got out. We went into the elevator and went down to the lobby. "Can we just grab something to eat really quick" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"I was about to ask you the same question" he chuckled. I got a plate and served myself eggs, sausages, and a waffle. I'm not that tired but I think I'll just get a coffee. I made myself one and saw Hayes eating already.

I sat down and dug right in since I was hungry. When we finished I texted Nash that we were going to the Santa Monica beach. I turned it off and got inside the taxi with Hayes. On our way to Santa Monica I took my phone out and took a tumblr pic.

I posted it on snapchat. Hayes grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I smiled back and looked outside the window again.

*AT SANTA MONICA*

Hayes pov
We arrived and Jen paid the driver. I told her I got it but she refused. She thinks it's unfair that I keep paying. I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend. We got out and started walking towards the beach. There were stairs so we went up and there were a lot of people.

I put my arm around Jen and started walking down the pier with her. Girls that were in the front of us started screaming. They ran up to us and asked for some pics. I took some and signed their stuff. I'm glad the girls wanted to take a pic with Jen.

They were actually talking for about 20 mins. "Is it ok if I have my girlfriend back" I asked laughing at the end. "Ya sorry" one of the girls said. "I got their numbers, they seem really nice" she said smiling. "I'm glad cause not a lot of girls would do that" I said grabbing her hand.

"I wanna go on a ride, come on" Jen dragged me to the booth to buy a card. I got a card for us and we went on the Orange rollercoaster first. We buckled up and the ride started. The ride wasn't that fun cause it's like tour ride. Like it shows you around the park.

After that one we went on the Ferris wheel. They stopped it a that top and I put my arm around Jen. I leaned in and kissed her.

Jens pov
Hayes leaned in and kissed me. I still can feel the butterflies in my stomach. When we separated he took out his phone and took a pic with me. "Send that to me" I said. "Ok" he grinned. The ride was over so we got on 1 more.

I was pretty excited to go on this one cause it spins you around. And there's these buttons on the side of you that you can press. The guy basically controls the swinging while you control the forwarding, going backwards, and stopping it.

I'm glad my hair was in a ponytail cause it kept flying everywhere. It was also funny because Hayes kept screaming which made me laugh so hard. When we were done with that ride we walked around for a bit. I bought myself a sugar pretzel.

Hayes bought himself a churro. We went back down to go to the beach. We walked around and the sun was just setting. I checked my phone and it was 6:50. Wow time goes by fast. Hayes once again grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and looked back at the sand.

"I have an idea" he said surprisingly. I was a bit confused and curious to see what he was gonna do. Once he was done he drew something in the sand. It said H+J= ❤️

I took a pic of it and kissed him after. "I love you" I said. "I love you to" he replied back. "Do you wanna grab something to eat" he asked me. "Ya I'm hungry" I said holding my stomach. "But you always take me to fancy restaurants, let's go get some Taco Bell" I said happily.

"Ok sounds good and for dessert we can get ice cream", "you read my mind Grier" I said laughing.

I called Cam to see if he can pick us up. He said ok and that he'll be here in 15 mins. 15 mins later he came and we went to Taco Bell. We ordered our food and went to baskin robins. Hayes got off and got a tub of our fav ice cream and then we left.

*AT THE HOTEL*

"Thanks cam for picking up and dropping us off" I said trying to hold my stuff. "Anytime little sis" he laughed at the end. "You know Jen your like a sis to me" he said and walked back to the elevator.

I followed along with Hayes. "Your like a bro to me" I said smiling. "If you need anything I'm here for you", "thanks" we hugged, said our goodnights, and left to our room. Matt and Taylor weren't here so we finally had some peace and quiet.

Hayes and I ate in silence and watched some random movies. When we were done eating everything I turned off the lamp and fell asleep. I can feel Hayes wrap his arms around me which made me feel safe.