Chapter 13- lazy day

Jens pov
I'm so tired from yesterday. I'm bored right now. I'm gonna call Hayes to see if he wants to come over.

"Heyy" I said. "Hey babe" he said. "Do you wanna come over my house today" I asked him. "Ya sure I'll be over there in a few, bye" he said then hung up.

Well I better go get ready. I went straight to the restroom to brush my teeth. Then I hopped in the shower. When I was done I got out my outfit. I was wearing some shorts and my yours truly shirt (from yours truly clothing by phora).

I put my hair in a messy bun and put some sandals on. I heard a knock on the door so I ran downstairs and opened it.

"Hi" I said hugging Hayes. "Hey" he said hugging back. "Do you want to go to 7-11" "sure lets go" I told him to wait so I can go get some money from my room.

"Let's gooo" I said closing the door.

*AT 7-11*

Me and Hayes both got chips and an Arizona. I decide to get some candy to. We paid for our stuff and left. Hayes and I were walking hand in hand.

we arrived and went straight to my room. "Do you want to watch monsters inc" I asked him getting the movie. "Yasssss" he said happily. I started laughing when he said yassss it was pretty funny.

I inserted the disc then pressed play and lied down next to Hayes. We both opened our chips and arizonas.

We both kept cracking up on a lot of parts. Best movie so far. Me and Hayes were sharing our candy together.

We were at the part when mike and sully were finished doing their exercises then they sat down watching their commercial that they made. At the end of their commercial the monsters inc sign was covering his face.

Mikes face was full of shock at first I thought he was gonna say something like the sign covered his face but no, he said I'm on tv did you see me I'm a natural.

I started cracking up so hard I started crying. Hayes took a pick of our stuff that we bought and posted it on Instagram.

I checked the photo and the caption said:

Movie night with my bae💞🍕 @its_me_jen

Hayes pov
Today is turning out good with Jen. I'm glad we can just sit back and relax. It was also so funny when she started laughing so hard she started crying.

I also really love her laugh. We ended up eating our candy after we were finished eating our chips and drinking our Arizonans.

Me and Jen started laughing so hard because roz (the snail lady who doesn't like mike) shut the thing hard on mikes fingers.

We were like 25 mins into the movie so we were on the part where sully stuffed boo's toys inside an open locker and he just walked away.

Then out of nowhere he screamed and ran to the opposite direction. After he was trapped in the corner with her. She put on the little monsters inc helmet and sully just grabbed a bag and put her in there.

Sad but at the same time funny. I checked the time and it was 7:49. It was still pretty early. I got a call from my mom.

"Hello" I said getting up from jens bed. "Hi Hayes, me and your father are going to be out for a while" she said. I went outside of jens room. "Ok what time will you be back" I asked her. "Maybe like at 9:00" "oh ok well got to go me and Jen are watching a movie "ok bye" she said then hung up.

I went back into jens room and lied down next to her. "Who was that" she asked curiously. "That was my mom" I said putting my arm around her. "Oh ok" she said looking back at the tv.

"Boo is just so cute" Jen said looking at me. "She is" I said smiling at her. "Imagine our daughter turns out like her" I said chuckling. "How do you know we're gonna have a girl" she asked me.

"Well I hope we do" I said kissing her. "Soon" she said kissing me back. We continued watching the movie.

*THE END OF THE MOVIE*

It's so sad how sully has to leave boo. But then later on in life he comes back to visit her and that's were it ended.

I really love this movie it's amazing. I see Jen yawning, she's tired I can always tell.

I turned off the tv and I have to admit I was tired to. Jen got her pjs and went into the restroom.

She came back out and sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you ok" I asked her worriedly. "Ya I'm fine" she said looking at the floor.

"Something's bothering you" I said getting closer. "I'm just really tired" she said looking up at me. "Want me to sleep over" I asked her.

She got up to turn off the lights and went to bed. I was on the other side so I cuddled with her till she fell asleep. "Good night" she said. "Good night princess" I said and kissed her forehead.

After that we both fell asleep. Can my life get any better?