Chapter 49- trouble

Jens pov
Today was Thursday so thank goodness it was almost Friday. I went to the restroom and did my morning routine. I wore leggings, a flowy white floral crop top, and some red vans. I straightened my hair quickly, grabbed my stuff and went downstairs.

I grabbed a granola bar and a water then went to school. When I was walking over to my locker Bailey came up to me. "Hey" she said. "Hey" I grabbed my science books and talked to Bailey for a bit. The bell rang and we went off to class. We only have some periods together which kinda sucked but whatever.

My 2nd period was history. Long story short it was so boring. Now I'm going to my 3rd period. Which was math. I hate this class more than anything in the world. I'm not very good in math. It's hard I always get C's on my quizzes. Well sometimes I get B's which is good.

To get out of this class is to pretend to go to the restroom. I walked up to my teacher and asked her if I could use the restroom. She was kind enough to say yes. I thanked her and left right away. Right when I was about to go in I hear a familiar voice say stop and leave me alone. I went in and saw Bailey....... Getting bullied by 3 girls.

Everybody in school knew them. They were the most popular girls in school. The main one was named summer. The others were named Amy and Angelina. We called them the plastics cause they were exactly like the characters from mean girls. No joke tho.

They were seniors and we were sophomores of course their gonna be bullying us. "Hey leave her alone" I said pushing through. "Shut up skinny ass bitch" summer said rolling her eyes. "Why are you calling me a skinny ass bitch if you wish you had this body" I smirked. "Let's go" Bailey said trying to go through. Angelina pushed her and Bailey hit her back pretty hard on the wall.

I was shocked. I pushed Angelina so hard she fell on the floor. "What the hell" she yelled. "That's what you get for pushing her" I said angrily. Summer slapped me on the face. They all laughed except for Bailey. "You son of a bitch" Bailey said. I looked up and when I did Bailey socked summer on the face.

Bailey helped me up. I saw summers face and her nose was bleeding. I grabbed bailey's arm and ran out of the restroom. "HELP" Amy yelled. We couldn't go back to class cause what happens if a teacher comes out. I pulled Bailey into the cafeteria and peeked through the door.

My math teacher ran out of the class and went to the restroom. Bailey and I ran our separate ways. I quickly sat down and waited for my math teacher to come back. 15 mins later the bell rang and that means it's lunch time. I got out and went to my locker.

I put my books inside and saw Bailey. I locked it and went up to her. "Let's go" I asked. "Yup" she said. We went to the cafeteria and ate. The bell rang again so we had to go to class. This time Bailey and I had the same class. It was language arts. Half way during our class we got called up to the office.

We went and when we entered we saw the plastics. We sat down and they started talking about the fight. "Why did you punch summer" the principal asked Bailey. "Cause she slapped Jen" she said sounding a bit angry. "I never slapped Jen" summer said defending herself. "Is that true lady's" our principal asked Amy and Angelina. "Ya" they both said.

"Summer did slap Jen" Bailey said getting even more angrier. "Sorry girls but you have 1 week of detention" our principal says giving us a paper. Our parents had to sign it. Bailey and I walked out angrily and went back to class.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I met Bailey outside. "Well this is bullshit" I said. "I know right" she said rolling her eyes. "Well gotta go bye" Bailey said waving. "Bye" I said back. I entered my house and put my stuff on the floor. "I'm home mom" I yelled. She didn't answer so I went to her room. She wasn't here, she's probably shopping or something.

All I did was chill in my room the whole day. I watched nothing but pure Netflix. Hayes called. He calls everyday to see how I'm doing. "Hey babe"
"Hi" "how was your day" he asked. "Bad" I sighed. "What happened" "I punched summer in the face" "why"

"Cause she was bullying Bailey, she pushed her and so I had to do something.... Enough about me how was your day" "good I guess."

My phone was ringing and it was an unknown number. "Babe someone's calling me I'll call you tomorrow ok" "ok bye babe, love you" "love you to" I hung up and answered the unknown number. "Hello" I asked a bit scared. "Hello is this Jen Hernandez" a man asked.

"Uhh ya... Who is this" "this is doctor Gomez I was just calling to tell you that your mother is in the hospital and she was asking for you" "why is she in the hospital" I asked getting up from my bed. "She gave birth to a newborn baby girl" he said.

"Omg I'll be there in 20 mins" "ok bye" I hung up and threw on some random shoes. I grabbed my phone, keys and ran to the hospital.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

I jogged to the counter and asked the lady where my mom is. She told me she was on the 2nd floor. I went to the elevator and went to the 2nd floor. I looked to see where she saw and saw her name on the wall. I ran inside her room and saw sleeping.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45. A couple of mins later a doctor came in. "Jen Hernandez right" he asked. "Ya" I said. "We have some good news and bad news" he said.