Chapter 14- barbecue

Hayes pov
When I woke up I found myself in jens room. I forgot that I slept over her house. I gently got out of bed so I wouldn't have to wake her up.

I put on my shoes and left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

When I entered my house I saw Nash and Taylor on the couch talking. "Where were you" Nash asked me. "I was sleeping over jens house" I said walking over to the stairs.

"Ohhhh" Taylor said in a girly voice. "Shut up" I said. I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and to take a shower.

I went into my room to change. I changed into a shirt and a pair of shorts.

I went downstair and into the kitchen. I was making myself a bowl of cereal. "Hayes were having a barbecue today you can invite your girlfriend if you want" Taylor said.

"Ok" I said sitting down. After I was finished eating I went into my room. I texted Jen to see if she wanted to come.

Me- hey beautiful

Jen- hi

Me- do u want to come over my house were having a bbq

Jen- I'd love to

Me- I'll pick u up

Jen- k bye

Me- bye

Jens pov
Well I guess I better get ready. I went into the restroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I was finished I got out my outfit.

I'm wearing my pants, my white crop top, my vans sweater, and my converse. For my makeup I put my liquid foundation and mascara. I decided to straighten my hair since it was frizzy.

I went downstairs to go get some breakfast. I got a pop tart and sat down on the couch watching keeping up with the kardashians. I love that show, I especially love Kylie.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Hayes. "Hey" I said kissing him. "Hey" he said kissing back. "Are you ready" he asked me. "Ya hold on" I said running upstairs. I got my phone and my crossover bag and went downstairs to turn off the tv.

Then I left to his house.

Hayes pov
I opened the door and let her go in first. Nash and Taylor were still on the couch talking. "Hey guys" Jen said. "Hi" they both said.

"When does the barbecue start" Jen asked me. "Like at 4:30" I said. I checked my phone and it was 2:10. Me and Jen both went into my room. We both lied down on my bed and just chilled.

"So who's coming to the barbecue" she asked looking at me. "It's going to be me, you, Nash, Taylor, Matt, and Cam" I said facing her. "Ok" she said looking back at the ceiling. "Oh and we also invited Madison and mahogany so you wouldn't be the only girl" I said looking at her.

"Yay" she said happily.

*BARBECUE TIME*

Me and Jen heard some knocks on the door downstairs. So we both rushed and opened it. "Heyyy" they all said. "Hi" Jen and I said. They all came inside and sat down on the couch.

"Where's Nash and Taylor" mahogany asked. "Idk" I answered. A couple of mins later we saw Nash and Taylor walk in.

They all greeted them and they sat down with us. "Where were you guys" Matt asked. "We were preparing the barbecue for you guys in the back" Nash said.

"Oh" Matt said. We all got up and went to the backyard. There were Christmas lights all around. The bbq was all set up and stuff. All of us sat down on the table talking while Nash and Taylor make the hot dogs and hamburgers.

The sun was just setting since it was 5:20.

Jens pov
Hayes looked so good in the sunset. Not to be weird or anything but it's the truth. There were chips and drinks on our table so we just ate it while they were still making the food.

It took them an hour to make the hot dogs and hamburgers. We served ourselves some food and we dug right in.

"Omg this is so good" Madison said. "I agree" Cam said. I'm glad that I came cause I'm having an amazing time with everyone. Nash got up from his chair and put some music on.

When we were all done eating we decided to put our feet in the pool and just chill. You know Cam and Matt cracking up some jokes which all made us laugh.

"I'm gonna use the restroom really quick" Matt said getting up. 5 mins passed and I heard something in the bushes. I looked very closely and saw Matt. What the heck is he going to do.

He was trying to get closer to Cam. Matt comes out of the bushes and shows everybody a sign to be quiet.

He then gets closer and pushes Cam inside the pool. "What the hell dude" he said angrily. Everybody started laughing and taking pics.

He got out and started chasing Matt around. Until he locked himself inside the restroom. So Cam gave up and just sat back down with us.

I checked the time and it was 8:45. I had to be home by 9:00. I was going out with my mom tomorrow. It was a mom and daughter day.

"Hayes I'm sorry but I have to go home" I said getting up. "I'll go with you" he said standing up. "Ok hold on" I said. I grabbed my stuff and said bye to everybody.

It's so nice how Hayes always walks me home even when it's like late at night. And finally we arrived at my house. Walking for 20 mins straight.

He walked me up to the front door. "Thanks for inviting me to the barbecue" I said to him. "No problem, I had a great time" he said smiling. "Ya me to, well I'm getting tired so..... Goodnight babe" I said kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight" he said kissing me back. After that he left. I went upstairs and changed into my pjs. I sat on my bed and checked all of my social medias.

When I was done checking everything I put my phone on my nightstand and just fell asleep.