Chapter 6- back together?

Jens pov
Yay it's finally Friday! Today at school we get dismissed out early. When I checked the time it was 7:00. Omg I better get ready.

I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair, put on my everyday makeup, and my outfit.

I was wearing a muscle tee that says honey since I love Steven Fernandez. And my high waisted shorts with my converse.

I ran downstairs, got a pop tart and then I left. When I was walking I heard someone yell my name.

"Jen wait up" the voice said. I looked around to see who it was and it was Jacob! He finally caught up to me.

"Omg you walk fast" he said laughing a bit. "Or maybe you were just late" I said laughing. "Maybe" he said smiling.

Omg he smiled just killed me it's so beautiful. We were 1 min away from the school and that's where Jacob grabbed my hand. We both stared at each other for a moment.

After that we kept walking. We realized we were at school, so we walked inside and when we came in the classroom everyone was looking.

It felt kinda uncomfortable. But i know why everyone was looking it's because me and Jacob were still holding hands. When I saw Hayes expression it wasn't good.

Me and Jacob went to go sit down at our seats. I just didn't want to talk to Hayes right now. We only had 30 mins of class so that would be good.

*THE BELL RANG* Hayes pov

I was so mad in the inside. But I can't let that bother me. I was just so mad and jealous I just can't handle it.

When I saw Jacob and Jen go inside a classroom they were still holding hands. The only reason why I got with Kate is just to make Jen feel sorry for herself. And to make her jealous so she can come back for me, but I guess it didn't work.

*AFTERSCHOOL* Jacobs pov

I'm glad the day is over. So me and Jen started walking to our houses and I asked her something.

"Jen do you wanna go out on a date today" I asked her hoping she wouldn't say no. "Ya sure" she said smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I love you" I said. "Uhhh..... I love you to" she said but go sad all of a sudden. "What's wrong" I asked worriedly. "Oh nothing........ It's just that me and Hayes used to say that" she said still sad.

"Ohhh" I said. "I'm sorry that I said that then" I said looking down at the sidewalk. "It's fine" she said happy again.

"Well I gotta go we've been standing here for 6 mins already" she said. "Oh ya sorry, bye" I said then left.

Jens pov
When I went inside I went straight to my room and called the miss number. It was ringing for like 10 seconds now somebody better pick up.

"hello" I said. "Hi Jen" a familiar voice said. "Who's this" I asked a little scared. "This is Jacob" he said. "Oh I thought you were some creep" I said laughing.

We both started laughing we talked for a bit. "Umm Jacob where are we going today for our date" I asked. "I can't tell you it's a surprise, but just incase don't wear anything fancy" he said.

"What do I wear then" I asked curiously. "Just wear something casual" he said. "Ok well gtg cause I need to change" I said.

"Ok bye" he said then hung up. I guess I should just wear my jeans and my light purple crop top. And just incase I'll take my jean jacket.

When I came outside I saw Jacob hold flowers. "Are those for me" I asked. "yes they are" he said handing me them.

"Thank you" I said smelling them. "Your welcome" he said smiling. "Are you ready" he asked. "Ya lets go" I said.

*AT THE BEACH* Jacobs pov

I decided the beach would be romantic. So I set up stuff like lights around some palm trees and a picnic basket. And who can forget the champagne?

I was covering her eyes for a bit then I took my hands off so she can see. "Omg this is so amazing, thank you" she said hugging and kissing me.

"Anything for you" I said kissing her back. So we both sat down eating and laughing. It was really fun!

Her phone was ringing. And she answered. "Hello" she said. "I'm coming as soon as possible, bye" she said and hung up.

"What's wrong" I asked. "It's an emergency I gotta go thanks for everything bye" she said and then left in a bus.

*AT THE HOUSE* jens pov

I barged into my house and I see my mom and Hayes sitting down at the table.

"Mom what's going on" I asked with a weird look on my face. "Hayes told me everything about the breakup and I think you guys should go talk about this" she said.

"What no" I said angrily. "Jen please" Hayes asked. It took me a min to respond. "Ok fine lets go" I said going upstairs.

"Ok Jen this is what happened when I was leaving P.E I got stopped by my ex gf Hanna and I just tried to push through but she grabbed my shirt and kissed me and I just pulled away cause I didn't like her anymore the only person I truly love is you" he said.

"How am I suppose to believe that" I asked him. " there might be cameras around the school" he said. "Fine I'll check if your lying I'm never gonna speak to you again" I said calmly.

"But if I was telling the truth then" he said making me finish the sentence. "Then.... I'll forgive you" I said.

Hayes pov
"And I also wanted to tell you that the only reason I got with Kate is to make you jealous. I was trying to get you back all this time but I see you out with some other boy" I said sadly.

Jen didn't say anything. She just hugged me tightly. That's one thing I missed from her. We looked at each other for a moment. I leaned in and kissed her.

That was the most I missed about her. Her soft lips against mine just felt amazing. We both separated and I asked her, "Jen please just give me one more chance" I asked squeezing my hands together.

"Ok fine" she said then hugged me again. I whispered in her ear, "I missed you..... A lot" I said. "Me to" she said.

After that we went downstairs hand in hand and told her mom the news.

After that I went home and fell asleep full of happiness.

Jens pov
After I went to my room and fell into a deep sleep but had a smile on my face. I'm glad we're back together!