Chapter 28- cheating

Jens pov
Another day with Hayes and Riley. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I wore my tie dye shirt I made with my old friend Emily, with my shorts and my vans.

I did my everyday makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw my mom making pancakes and Riley is already eating.

"Good morning" I said to them. "Good morning" they both said. My mom served me a plate and I sat down checking my social medias. "So what are we doing today" Riley asked me.

"We're gonna be going over Hayes's house again" I answered. "He's just gonna order some pizza and we're gonna watch a movie" I said.

"Ok cool" she said getting up. She put her plate in the sink and went back upstairs.

Hayes pov
The first thing I did was take a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes and lied down on my bed just waiting for them to come.

Then I got a text from Jen, she said:

Jen- hey babe we're gonna be at ur house like in 10 mins

Me- ok love u

Jen- love u 2 ;)

I went downstairs and served myself a bowl of cereal. I just checked my social medias and just waited for them.

Riley's pov
I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Since we're going to Hayes's house again I think I'm gonna wear something cute for him.

I decided to wear light washed shorts, a black cropped muscle tee that says 88 Paris, and my dark red converse. For my makeup I put liquid foundation, a little bit of concealer, mascara, and lipstick.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Jens pov
I saw Riley on the couch so I sat next her. "So do you still like Hayes" I asked Riley. "No I got over him a year ago" she said. "Oh ok" I said looking back at my phone.

"Are you ready to go" I asked her. "Ya" she said turning off her phone. "Ok let's go" I said getting up.

Hayes pov
There was a knock on the door so I answered it. "Hey" Jen said hugging me. "Hey" I replied back giving her a hug. "Hi Hayes" Riley said to me.

"Hey" I said back. We went to the couch and sat down. "Want me to order the pizza now" I asked them. "Ya" they both said.

Once I was done ordering I put on shrek since we all love that movie. "Be right back I have to use the restroom" I said.

Riley's pov
When Hayes went to the restroom I told Jen I'll be right back and she said ok. I heard the bathroom door open so that was my cue.

I went in front of Hayes and stopped him. "What are you doing" he asked me. "Hayes I like you, I know your with Jen and all but I think we can make this work" I said getting closer to him.

"I don't know I love Jen to much to even cheat on her" he said sadly. "Just be with me for a little and if you like me then we can be together" I said. His eyes are life they literally give ME life!

"Ok then" he said. "Good" I smiled then kissed him.

Jens pov
"Guys" I yelled. 5 seconds later they both came out. "Sorry" they both said sitting down next to each other. That's kinda of awkward tbh cause they never sit next to each other.

He usually sits next to me and cuddle. There's something wrong with him and I tend to know what it is. The doorbell rang so I guess the pizza is here. Hayes got up and answered it. He put the box on the table and got out plates.

We served ourselves and sat back down on the couch.

Hayes pov
When we were done eating jens mom called her and they both had to leave. "Well I'll see you whenever" Jen said kissing me. "Ok bye" I said kissing back.

"Bye" Riley said and winked at me. "Bye" I said and shut the door. I put the plates in the sink, turned off the tv and went into my room. I put on my pjs and thought about Riley the whole night.