Chapter 17- hard day

Jens pov
I woke up next to a sleeping Hayes. He's so cute when he's asleep. I gently got up, got my purse and left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I got my towels and went into the restroom. I brushed my teeth then took a shower. I changed into some high waisted shorts, a shirt that says but first coffee, and some sandals.

I straightened my hair and went downstairs to get my purse. I got my purse and went up into my room. Before I emptied it out I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes- did u get it

Me- get what?

Hayes- oh nvm

Me- ok....

I put my phone aside and started to empty out my purse. I saw 2 little pieces of paper fly onto the floor, I picked it up and read it.

"OH MY FREAKIN GOSH" I screamed. "What's wrong, are you ok" my mom asked panicking. "I'm fine......... Oh mom look" I said handing her the tickets.

"Omg who gave this to you" she asked amazed. "Idk, wait a minute I think it was Hayes" I said shocked. I got my phone and texted him immediately.

Me- HAYES!!!

Hayes- ya

Me- did u slip in some concert tickets into my bag

Hayes- so u did get it

Me- omg thank u so much babe😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hayes- ur welcome

"Mom Hayes got them for me" I said. "Wow" she said hugging me. She went back into her room and I lied on my bed.

Then I invited Hayes over so we can talk about stuff.

Hayes pov
Jen invited me over so I'm gonna have to get ready pronto. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. After that I changed, got my stuff and left.

*AT JENS HOUSE*

I knocked on her door and she answered pretty quickly. She gave me a tight hug and kissed me. I pulled her in for one more kiss. "Thank you so much babe, you don't know how I happy I am" she said happily.

"Well I know ariana grande is your favorite artist so I just got you tickets" I said sitting on her bed. "I'm so grateful" she said smiling.

"But wait" she paused for a moment. "What" I asked. "What I'm gonna wear, how am I gonna do my hair or my makeup" she asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, your gonna figure it out sooner or later" I said to calm her down. "Your right" she said taking a deep breath.

"So do you want ice cream" I asked getting up. "Sure" she said. "Ok let's go then" I said exiting.

*AT THE ICE CREAM PARLOR*

When we entered the ice cream parlor some girls came up to me. One of them looked so familiar I swear. Wait a minute, she's the one who kissed me at six flags.

I covered my face, I'm glad she didn't see me. Me and Jen ordered and I paid for our ice creams then we left. "Let's take a walk in the park, ya" I asked Jen.

"Sure" she said. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the park. First we went on the swings for a bit.

"Be right back I need to use the restroom really quick" I said getting up from the swings. "Kk" Jen said eating her ice cream. I got up and went to the restroom.

I went on my phone so I can check my social medias. I bumped into someone cause I wasn't paying attention. "Sorry" we both said. Uh oh it was the girl who kissed me at six flags.

"Oh it's you again" she said getting closer. "Ya its me" I said backing up. She moved closer and kissed me.... Again!

Jens pov
I wonder what's taking him so long. I got up and went to go check on him. When I was next to the slide I can see Hayes from a distance.

He was kissing a girl and it was the same girl I slapped. She saw me and then winked. I dropped my ice cream and ran to my house.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I ran to my room and went on my bed. I started crying my eyes and heart out. I can't believe he would do this to me again!

Hayes pov
We kept kissing but I just pulled away. "What the hell" I said pushing her back. "Just admit it you liked it" she said smiling.

"No why did you do that, you know I'm with Jen" I said angrily. "You don't like me or what" she asked. "Your my fan I love you but not in that way" I said.

"Oh" she said sadly. "Sorry" I said then walked away. I went back to the swings but Jen wasn't there. I saw ice cream on the floor, I figured she dropped it.

I called her but she didn't answer. I ran to her house to see if she was there.

*AT HER HOUSE*

I climbed the tree and peeked through her window. She was on her bed crying. Did she see me kissing the girl? I opened her window and went in.

She looked up and backed away. "What are you doing here" she asked madly. "You weren't at the park so I thought you would be here" I said getting closer. "Like you even care about me" she said crying.

"I do care about you, a lot" I said. "I saw you kissing that girl again" she said coming a bit closer. I backed away, "I'm not cheating on you or anything she came up to me and kissed me" I said grabbing her hands.

She let go of my hands and turned away. "Remember at six flags she kissed me and now she did the same thing" I said sitting on her bed.

Jen faced me and hugged me. "I'm sorry Hayes, I'm so stupid" she said with a tear coming out of her eyes.

"No your not, Jen it just shows that you care for me" I said kissing her forehead. "Oh" she said looking up at me. "Well I guess" she said giggling.

I kissed her and we had a make out session. I went on top of her and started taking off her shirt. When I was pulling it up she pulled it back down.

"Next time" she said laughing. "Fine" I groaned. "Well it's late I gotta go bye princess" I said kissing her. "Bye" she said.

I climbed out her window and then left home.