Chapter 58- memories

Hayes pov
I've been dating Jen for about 4 years already so I decided to do something special. But the bad news is that she's moving to San Francisco. She's going to college over there. I'm gonna be in North Carolina still. It sucked so bad but we're gonna have a long distance relationship. It might be hard but we can make it work.

I carefully got up and got ready. I grabbed my stuff and went to the store.

*AT THE STORE*

I went to the hardware store and went into several different isles. I got a hammer and some nails. I paid then left to the furniture store. I got a huge sheet then left to buy a projector. Once I was done I went to the secret place and started building.

Jens pov
I woke up and got up. Hayes wasn't here. I called him but it went straight to voicemail. Where is he? I called everybody asking where Hayes was but they didn't know. I had a star he feeling in my stomach. I just got ready and did my morning routine. I changed into some high waisted jeans and my American horror story shirt which read 'normal people scare me'

I curled my hair and did my makeup. I went into the kitchen and got myself some breakfast. Today I was kinda sad cause I only had 3 days. 3 more days till I go back home, pack, and go off to college in San Francisco. I tear was coming down my cheek. I wiped it away and heard footsteps. I turned around to find a waking Cameron.

"Good mornin" I said trying to sound cheerful. "Hey" he said kissing my forehead. "Where's Hayes, is he still sleeping" he asked. "No I don't know where he's at, he's not answering my texts or calls for some reason" I said continuing to eat my cereal. "Well that's odd" he said pouring himself some orange juice.

"Yup" I replied back. I kept thinking and I was in deep thought. But my phone rang and snapped me back into reality. It was Hayes! "Hayes where are you" I asked quickly. "Chill babe I was just doing some errands" he said calmly. "Oh ok what's up", "babe be ready I'm gonna pick you up in about 5 mins" he said. "Ok...." I said awkwardly.

We talked for a bit then hung up. Well I was already ready so I just went on my social medias. Mins later Hayes opened the door and dragged me outside. "Why in a hurry" I giggled. "Cause" he said. I looked at him with a weird expression. We got in the car and he drove me to the woods for some reason. Tbh Hayes is kinda freaking me out😂

Hayes pov
I helped her out of the car and walked towards the spot. "Where are you taking me" she asked. "It's a surprise" I said excitedly. She just laughed and we continued walking. We finally got to our spot. I looked to see Jens reaction. She was shocked. Her jaw dropped and her eyes were wide.

"So..... Do you like it" I asked chuckling. "It's so amazing" she said still pretty shocked. She have me a tight hug and kiss. There was a sofa and a projector on a table. I hung a huge sheet over 2 trees. And there was Christmas light everywhere. Jen sat down on the couch just admiring how beautiful it looked.

I pressed play on the projector and say beside her. Putting my arm around her. The slide show started. They were picks of me and her. And pics of her with everybody else. Some of them were me and her on a date or just going out together. I looked over to Jen and a tear slipped outta her eyes. She quickly wiped them away.

I smiled and looked back to the video. At the end it said ' we'll miss you'. She looked over to me and kissed me. It turned out to a make out session. She pulled away and gave me a huge hug. "Thank you so much, I love you" she said and laid her head on my chest. "No prob baby girl and I love you to" I said kissing her.

"I'm gonna miss you guys sooo much" she said. "And we're gonna miss you to" I said smiling. Time flew by and we went back home. We got food before we got there. We ate and watched Netflix in the living room with cam.

Today was really good. When we were done eating we changed and fell asleep instantly.