Chapter 18- the concert

Jens pov
Today was the day of the concert, yay I'm so excited. It started at 7:00 and it is 12:00. So I have 6 1/2 hours to get ready.

But first I texted Hayes to get ready then I ran into the restroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I was gonna wear some denim jeans, a halter crop top, and my converse.

I straightened my hair and put it half up and half down like Ari's hairstyle. After that I put on my "special" makeup.

I decided to put on liquid foundation, my concealer, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow primer, a beige/brown/ and a little black eyeshadow, some blush, mascara, and some red lipstick.

A little to much but nothing is to much for ms. Ariana grande. Oh and I almost forgot my beige loose cardigan. I got my phone and my purse then went downstairs.

I got a granola bar and sat down on the couch. Hayes said he was picking me up so I'm just waiting.

When I was done with my granola I turned off the tv and went into my room. I was pretty bored so I turned on my beat pill and put on some music.

Which song should I put on? Oh, how about deeper than blood by phora. I almost forgot my cat ears. I got my cat ears and put them in my purse.

I heard a honk from outside and I turned off my beat pill. I looked outside of my window and I saw Hayes and his mom in the car. I got my stuff and ran downstairs then left.

Hayes pov
When Jen came inside the car she greeted my mom and I. "I'm so excited" Jen squealed. "I know you are" I said laughing.

*AT THE FORUM*

"We're here" my mom said. "Thanks mom" I said getting out. "Thank you Elizabeth" Jen said getting out with me. "Have fun guys" she said then left.

There's gonna be a lot of girls so I'm gonna put on my black shades just in case. I grabbed jens hand and led her to the line.

It wasn't really a line it was like 2 girls in front of us. I showed the guy our tickets and he let us in. "I need to buy something from here" Jen said pointing at some shirts.

"Excuse me can I have that one" she said. She bought a shirt that has the places where ariana is gonna perform next.

And it also shows her my everything album picture in the front. The only reason why I know it's her album picture is because I saw it inside target and Jen has it in her room.

Finally the people who work here opened the doors and let us in. There was a lot of girls here..... I mean a lot.

"Do you need anything before we go" I asked her. "I'm have to use the restroom" she said letting go of my hand. "Ok I'll be waiting here" I said. "K" she said and left.

Jens pov
I ran to one of the stalls and did my business. When I was finished washing my hands some girls wanted to take a pic with me.

"Can we take a picture with you please" one of them asked. "Of course" I said. They gave someone their camera and took the pic.

"Is Hayes here with you" the girl asked. "Ya" I said getting a paper towel. "Do you know where he is" she asked excitedly. "Sorry but no" I lied.

I felt really bad but if I told her where he is more and more girls would want to come and we both we be bothered by them.

I left and went to go find Hayes. I saw Hayes on his phone and I came up to him. I grabbed his hands and led him inside.

We were sitting not in the front but around there. We were sitting in the middle front. It was still really close to me tbh.

45 mins later the concert was starting.... Well not really. Cashmere cat was doing some remixes of his own then he left. We had to literally wait 1 hour for ariana to come on.

Before she went on there was this little video of her saying some stuff. Then she said "this should start off with a countdown" then they put a countdown on the screen counting backwards from 59 seconds.

When it got to 1 I was screaming my lungs out and so was everybody else. When she came out from the stage floor I wanted to cry.

She took one arm out and you can see a dancer jump up from the ground and she did the same to the other side.

Then the song started playing. "I love you ariana" I screamed. She was singing bang bang and she kept running around and dancing. I got it all on tape so I can remember this day.

(I went her concert but I forgot the song order)

After she did bang bang she started singing hands on me. I'm basically gonna record every performance she does. I'm also gonna have to save the concert ticket.

"Put your hands on me, you can put your hands on me, if you like what you see baby put your hands on me" I sang along.

Ariana started running, dancing, and singing at the same time on top of that she's wearing 6 inch high heels. If I were doing that I would probably fall like 40 times.

After that song she started singing one last time. Omg I can tell you I LOVE that song. "So one last time I need to be the one who takes you home, one more time I promise after that I'll let you go, baby I don't care if you got her in your heart all I really care is you wake up in my arms one last time I need to be the one who takes you home" I sang out loud.

Justin bieber came out and started touching ariana like sexually basically. Then of course who can forget HONEYMOON AVENUE??!!! Omg I wanted to cry when she said that. I was basically singing to every song that she has performed.

"They say only fools fall in love they must be talking about us, sometimes I feel like I've been here before, I could be wrong but I know that im right, we gon be lost if we continue to fight honey I know, ya were gonna find a way home" why do I keep singing to her songs.

When she was done with that song my everything started playing. I'm gonna admit I was crying like a tear just fell out of my eyeball!

"I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them, and then it was clear I can't deny I really miss him to think that I was wrong I guess you don't know what you got till its gone"

"Pain is just a consequence of love, I'm saying for the sake of us" I had to wipe my tear away. The reason why I was crying is because every time she performs this song she puts emotion into it.

And my grandma passed away so this song could relate to my loss.

(She performed more songs but I'm just gonna only do some of them)

Then the last song she performed was PROBLEM, WOOHOO!!!!! I had to make it count so I just sang along to the song.

"Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser realize that I've got"

Hayes pov
I can tell Jen was having the best time of her life. She's always singing to arianas songs.

Finally the concert was finished plus I also had a good time in the beginning because rixton performed they were extremely cool.

Well it's like 11:20 and now I'm gonna have to call my mom.

20 mins later she picked us up and drove us to our house. "Uhh Jen is it ok if you sleep over my house" I asked jen.

"Ya I'll just text my mom saying I'm at your house" she said. "Ok"

*AT MY HOUSE*

When we entered I asked Jen if she wanted anything to eat or drink but she didn't answer.

I looked over the couch and I saw her sleeping. I carried her up bridal style and took her up into my room.

I put her on my bed and took off her shoes. Then I put a blanket over her just in case she gets cold.

I changed and fell asleep next to her.