Chapter 31- in the hospital

Jens pov
I woke up kinda early today it was 9:37. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. Then I got out and went into my closet.

I think I'm gonna wear my LA cropped muscle tee, my high waisted shorts, and my converse. For my hair I put it in a high ponytail and I did my everyday makeup. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. When I sat on the couch Nash started calling me.

He probably just wants to say that Hayes is sad now. So I just ignored it but he called me again. I guess I should just answer so he can stop calling me. "What" I said annoyed. Nash told me what he needed to say and I hung up quickly.

I literally ran out of my house.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

I ran up to the counter. "Excuse me do you know what room Hayes Grier is in" I asked her quickly. "He's in room 204" the nurse said. "Thank you" I ran to the elevator and went to floor 2.

I started running down the halls looking for the room. I finally found and went inside. I saw Elizabeth, Nash, Will, Skylynn, Cam, Taylor, Matt, Carter, and mahogany.

"Hi"I said to all of them. "Hi" they all said back. "How is he doing" I asked them. "He's doing good, he didn't get hurt that much" chad said. We all heard groans. It was Hayes he was waking up.

Hayes pov
I started waking up. But when I did I was in a hospital bed and everybody was looking at me. They came up to me and gave me a hug. "What happened to me" I asked Nash. "You were in an accident" he said.

I have a major headache I think it's because of the beer. Then I saw Jen come up to me and she was crying. "Can you guys give us a moment" I said to everybody. "Ok" they all said. "why are you here" I asked her. "I just wanted to check up on you" she said sitting next to me on the bed.

"I thought you said you never wanted to talk to me ever again" I said starting to get angry. "Hayes you just been in an accident of course I would come to see you to see how your doing" she said getting up. "But I guess you don't want me here so bye" she said storming out of the room.

Jens pov
When I got out of Hayes's room Nash stopped me. "What happened why are you so mad" he asked me curiously. "He doesn't want me here so I'm just gonna leave him alone" I said with a tear streaming down my cheek.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Everything will be back to the way it was" Nash whispered in my ear. I got out of his hug and left.

*AT MY HOUSE*

I can't believe Hayes didn't want me there. This is just so hard for us. Can my life get any worse? I went into my room, took off my shoes and crawled up on my bed. Hayes just texted me right now, he said:

Hayes- babe I'm sorry for the way I acted

Me- it's ok ig

When I checked the time it was 10:24. I think I'll go back to the hospital. I told my mom I was gonna go and she said ok. So I grabbed my phone and left the house.

Hayes pov
Everybody left except for Nash and Cam. We kept talking about the most random things. Until Jen came in that's when Nash and Cam left to give us some privacy.

"Hey" I said to her. "Hi" she said weakly. I patted the empty spot next to me and she came and sat next to me. "I'm sorry about earlier I was just really mad" I said looking down. "It's fine Hayes" she said grabbing my hand.

We both smiled and I leaned in and kissed her. She just pulled back and looked out the window. "What's wrong" I asked her. "I just don't feel comfortable kissing you" she said with a sad look.

"Can you give me a chance please" I begged her. She looked over at me and barely realized that I had a red cast on. "I never knew you got this" she said touching it. "I got it after you left" I said smiling.

"Please Jen" I said with a puppy dog face. "I'm sorry Hayes but I can't" she said sadly. I felt tears forming into my eyes. Jen got up and left the room. Is the love of my life really leaving me?

Jens pov
I stood up and left the room. Nash and Cam were at the end of the hall. I just sat on the chair that was outside of the room. I started crying and thinking about all of this. I couldn't handle it anymore I just couldn't.

I feel like I was in a dream or something. Nash and Cam came up to me and asked me if I was alright. I told them that I was fine. "I'm gonna go home now" I said wiping my tears away. "Ok bye" they both said and gave me hugs.

*AT HOME*

I said hi to my mom and went up to my bedroom. I walked over to my drawer and opened it. No one knew I took pills and not even my mom knows. It wasn't for headaches or anything, they were pills that are supposed to make me happy.

To stop my depression basically. I took 2 and lied down on my bed. After 5 mins later I just passed out.