Chapter 39- evidence

Hayes pov
I woke and checked the time. It was 9:20 wow that's pretty early. Everyone else was asleep so I just scrolled through my social medias. I just remembered that I was supposed to show the cops the evidence.

I went to the restroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I changed and thought if I should take Jen with me. Well I think I need her so she can tell them the story. "Jen wake up" I shook her gently and then she woke up.

"What" she said opening her eyes a little. "Can you come with me to the police station please" I begged her. "Ok" she said getting up. I waited for her to get ready. 30 mins later she was done. "Let's go" I got up and followed her to the elevator.

When we were in the lobby Jen grabbed my hand and tried looking for the security room. We found and went inside. "Keep an eye out" she said going in. 5 mins later she came out with the tape. "Got it" she whispered.

I put it in my pocket and we both left to the station.

*THE POLICE STATION*

I went up to the counter and handed the police the tape. "What is this" he asked. "Take a look" I said. He handed it to somebody and they both went into a room. So Jen and I just waited. 45 mins later they came out. "So the boy that reported you was trying to kiss her" the police said.

"Yes sir" I said getting up from my chair. "Ok well we're gonna go check him out and we'll be questioning him" he said. "Ok thank you so much" I shook his hand and left. "Well I hope he goes to prison" Jen said laughing. "Me to" I said.

"I'm really craving some froyo let's go get some" Jen said pulling me down the street. "Ok ok" I said trying to calm her down.

*AT THE FROYO PLACE*

Jens pov
When we entered some girls were staring at us. They came up to us and asked if they can take a pic with Hayes. I took the pic and handed back their camera. After that was done we got our foyo and sat outside.

More and more girls started coming up to us. The girls from earlier probably tweeted about it. There was a huge crowd of girls that wanted to take a pic. Some of them wanted one with Hayes and some girls wanted a pic with me and Hayes which I was surprised about.

Hayes grabbed my hand and headed by a taxi. We got in and the guy drove off. Girls started following us, they kept chasing the taxi. Hayes paid quickly and got out. We hurried inside and went back into our room.

Everybody was in our room for some reason. "Where were you guys" Nash asked us. "We went to the police station and the froyo place" I said. "Next time let us know" Matt said worriedly. "Ok" we both said. They left and we just chilled inside.

"Hey do you guys want to watch a marathon of dance moms" I asked the boys. "Sure" they said. "Ok hold on let me go buy some snacks down at the lobby" I said getting my money. "I should go with you just in case" Hayes said following me.

Hayes and I got a lot of stuff. We bought drinks, chips, and candy. Both of us went back inside and threw the stuff on the bed. "There you go" I said to Matt and Taylor. We were literally watching dance moms for an hour.

"I'm hungry" Matt complained. "How about we go get some in n out" Taylor suggested. "Ya" we all said. We all asked everybody if they wanted anything and of course they said yes. We couldn't remember their orders so Matt put them in his notes.

*AT IN N OUT*

We went into in n out and ordered our food. A group of girls screamed and ran up to us. That's when there was mob of girls trying to get to us. The employees called the cops and then they came. They gave us our food and we tried to get out.

The cops were pushing the girls back. And then we ran into a taxi and left.

*AT THE HOTEL*

Hayes called everybody and told them their food was here. They all came in our room and decided to crash it with us. I put on a random movie. We were watching resident evil. It was like the best zombie movie ever.

"Omg I'm so full" Madison said. "Same" me and mahogany said at the same time. We laughed and continued watching the movie. Some of them fell asleep and some of us were awake. I was kinda tired so was Hayes. We cuddled together until we both fell asleep.

I guess we had a sleep over party. Before I went to sleep I took a pic of everybody. It was cute cause they were all scattered everywhere. It was also hilarious. "Hayes do you wanna draw on their faces" I whispered to him. "Yessss" he said excitedly.

Hayes and I got expo markers and drew on some of their faces. The only people we drew on was Nash, Carter, Johnson, Cam, Madison, and Taylor. The other ones we didn't want to. After that me and Hayes fell asleep.